Search results

1. nils 6l

Nils's Ibiza 1.8 20vt FR - 251 BHP & 405 NM - New Vid!! 0-62mph in ...

Lost month I made this video 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 5.7 seconds. (Timed to 105km/h on dashboard. VCDS Acceleration Management even gave a 5.6s time)
  2. nils 6l

What wheels you got on your MK4?

Not in the Nethelands you won't.. And shipping from the UK will cost a 100 pound extra, you have to pay tax and clearance costs at the customs which will ad another 350 pound or so, then you've got em shipped for about 1200 pound, which is about € 1300 euro. But I ordered them directly at the...
  3. nils 6l

Thnx. In the Netherlands the normal sales price is about € 2000,- including the tires. That is about £ 1700,-
  4. nils 6l

My new OZ's OZ Ultraleggera Matt Graphite Silver in 17x7,5J ET35 with 205/40/17 kumho ku31 tyres. Today mounted new wheelnut covers for the Ultraleggera's. They are originaly from some kind of Skoda. Don't know which one. For the interested, i've got the partnumbers...
  5. nils 6l

Thnx, And I've ordered them directly by the importer of OZ Wheels Netherlands, as I work for a tuning company. Today mounted new wheelnut covers for the Ultraleggera's. They are originaly from some kind of Skoda. Don't know which one. For the interested, i've got the partnumbers here...
  6. nils 6l

Removing N249 valve - How To Guide

I know a lot of people do this mod, not only from this forum, but I think everywhere and it all started here so I will post my cons here.. To provide a fast BOV reaction you need a good connection with the vacuum source, that's why everybody is getting rid of the N249 and get a direct...
  7. nils 6l

ECU flashing tools

Recently I've downloaded a trial of WinOLS, just to check how it works. You won't be able to see much though if you don't have any binary files. Does anyone have got a file for me just to check out the functions of WinOLS? If it is possible a file from an 1.8T or from an 1.9 tdi. Doesn't...
  8. nils 6l

I know :no: But you did understand I've got new wheels :whistle: Thnx!! :D
  9. nils 6l

Right now I've got an original MAF mounted on the original airbox again. This looks ten times better under the hood. Also I've got my new injectors mounted. After all went for the Genesis 415cc's as the upgrade to 415 was big enough. If I would have taken the 550cc's I should also need fuel...
  10. nils 6l

Thnx a lot!! Mean while I've got two more updates. Mounted a Synapse Blow Off Valve. This is the best there is on the market today. I had enough of the TSSS so I decided to go for recirculation again. This works best as the blown air also get sucked out by the vacuum before the turbo...
  11. nils 6l

Not really. Here in the Netherlands a lot people drive with there turbo on the max. And actually, if it blows up, it's a good excuus for the misses that I'll need to buy an IHI, Garret or K04s :whistle:
  12. nils 6l

The boost at 3000 rpm is 21.7 to 22.5 psi (1.5 to 1.55 bar). Together with that 3 inch downpipe gives that amount of torque. The boost at 6000 rpm is still between 15 and 16 psi. (1 to 1.1 bar), which gives the high BHP. Running on octane 98, but with a very large intercooler. And I...
  13. nils 6l

Will 7,5J rims with 205 tyres work well?

Will an 205 tyre fit an 7,5J rim without being steched? Are there brands more suitable for wide rims than others?
  14. nils 6l

Bbs rs rims

6J to 7J is normal. Max is 7.5J for 205 tyres. You can mount 7.5 or max 8J wheels with 215 tyres on the ibiza. Maybe 8.5J is possible with the right ET value.
  15. nils 6l

What Rim's should I Get?

Thanks for the votes so far! It's really going 50:50 here.. what a help :( ... :)
  16. nils 6l

1.8T sounds like a diesel when cold

More vibrations in cold conditions are normal. When mounting a cambelt you're engine needs to be lifted a bit to get of the left engine mount. Maybe your mount was on it's end and is broken now. This was my problem when it sounded like a diesel in cold conditions.
  17. nils 6l

What Rim's should I Get?

Right now I think the Dezent E 17 inch looks best. They don't have that tuning style look but more of a race look.
  18. nils 6l

What Rim's should I Get?

Please help me to make a choise, cause I don't know it anymore.. I haven't got a great budget so I don't get many optiones. I'm limited at about 850 to 900 pound's, and in the Netherlands you can't get much fot that. This is my options so far.. suggestions are welcome as well. The...
  19. nils 6l

It's been a while since I updated my project here. The last update was on 29-07-2008 so the rest is new here :) Thers's been a lot of changes since. I've done this photoshoot today with the new KW suspension.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.