Search results

1. nils 6l

Will 7,5J rims with 205 tyres work well?

Will an 205 tyre fit an 7,5J rim without being steched? Are there brands more suitable for wide rims than others?
  2. nils 6l

What Rim's should I Get?

Please help me to make a choise, cause I don't know it anymore.. I haven't got a great budget so I don't get many optiones. I'm limited at about 850 to 900 pound's, and in the Netherlands you can't get much fot that. This is my options so far.. suggestions are welcome as well. The...
  3. nils 6l

Uprated engine mounts - [Cupra/FR 1.8 20vt]

I've searched the forum and powerflex.co.uk, but I can't find any uprated engine mounts for the Ibiza MK4 1.8 20vt. With my 405Nm of torque I can get the original ones but then I can change them all the time. So are there any other solutions for polyurethane bushes on the MK4 1.8 20vt?
  4. nils 6l

How can I get VCDS as fast as possible

I Want to do an accaleration measurment with VCDS on my Seat Ibiza 6L (2004). To get a reliable measurent the logging has to be as fast as possible. Right now, when I go te [engine] and than [measurement blocks] and I select group 005, I have an data logging time of 4,5 times a second (which...
  5. nils 6l

Differences between the 2.0tfsi engines BWA, BWJ and BHZ

I want to know all differences between the 2.0tfsi engines. A lot of people think the BWJ (230/240hp) and BHZ (265hp) are the same, but actually there are some differences. I came up with the following different items in ETKA: BWA (200pk) BWJ (240pk) BHZ...
  6. nils 6l

Nils's Ibiza 1.8 20vt FR - 251 BHP & 405 NM - New Vid!! 0-62mph in ...

25-07-08 I'm Nils, 24 years, and I come from the Netherlands. This is my car since the 25th of july 2008. Seat Ibiza 1.8 20vt FR Build 07-2004 Mileage 66.000 km Besides a leather interieur it's fully optioned Cupra front bumper Cupra back bumper Everything sprayed in color Fog...
  7. nils 6l

Solution for a Cupra bumper with smic

I know there are some topics here from people wondering if they could mount a Cupra bumper on there 1.9 TDI or FR (1.8t) with an side mounted intercooler. Some people have done that conversion and got a lot of engine problems. The engine management goes into limp mode as the intake...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise