Search results

1. digby130?

Car about to be written off...options?

Then you will get the full value of your car back - the excess is in a contract between you and your insurer. Don't let anyone persuade you to pay anything!!
  2. digby130?

Car about to be written off...options?

if they have admitted liability and you have already paid out your excess to your insurers then you would have to claim your excess back. You can do this through your insurers who would reimburse you when they are reimbursed from the girls car insurance company. If you havnt involved your...
  3. digby130?

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

still looking great!! do you have a video on the noise before and after the miltek by any chance?
  4. digby130?

WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

looks epic for a weekend toy!! just wondering, did the springs change the handling of the car? or just cosmetic?
  5. digby130?

Hi, just bought a Ibiza Cupra TDI

clutch lasted 60K turbo lasted 70k with my stage 1 remap i wouldnt worry as long as you dont continually boot it from under 2000 revs :)
  6. digby130?

TDI Modified Top Speeds?

Nice to see someone else with a modified PD130 turbo!! :D not many of us on here!
  7. digby130?

starting problem

It cost, I think, around 140-180. Paid for an hours labour and parts. Euro car parts have the price of the part.
  8. digby130?

Driving In France

whats this about? do you have a source for this info?
  9. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

lol looks like that'll be coming out then...as long as i can get the parking sensors to work on the screen :D
  10. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

But the Bluetooth with the new headunit posted above would work no? As it seems like I will be going for a LCR, it would be a 2011 reg, would it have the tech/com pack on as standard?
  11. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

how does the sat nav compare with tom tom/garmin? I was going to change the headunit to the latest pioneer double din one: http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/25/111/241/AVIC-F930BT/index.html and of course will be getting the xenons - fed up with changing bulbs LOL!
  12. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

so the missus wont let me get a cupra....she says that i should wait a few months, save a little more and get a cupra R :D so fingers crossed ill be back in a few months with a cupra R!! (currently only one within 60 miles of me that i like!!)
  13. digby130?

Rear bumper respray cost? Also insurance question

You still have to tell your insurance company that you have made a claim - even if its on someone else's policy! its a no CLAIM bonus...not a no BLAME bonus. However, most insurance companies will take into consideration whether or not it was your fault. In this case, it sounds like it wasnt...
  14. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

Cheers! :) Fingers crossed they havnt reset it! Will be a bit of a shock from get 50+mpg in my ibiza to 30 in a cupra..but well worth it methinks :D
  15. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

That the guy would've just ragged the f*** outta it for 12k miles
  16. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

what do people reckon about an ex demo which a director then used? would you stay clear from it? or reckon thats probably gna be a great example?
  17. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

unfortunately its the wrong colour :P
  18. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

will do :)
  19. digby130?

Thinking of a 2010 Cupra

Thanks for the reply! :) I will keep an eye out for the bonnet :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members