Search results

1. LeonFR07DSG

I ain't got no satisfaction

I would love to get a cupra and remap to 300bhp straight away but dont have the money unfortunately... Looking for house etc etc. What i can confirm is that my FR with revo stg1 and an induction kit made 260bhp and is a quick car with the DSG. I love it. I want to go stage 2 with all the...
  2. LeonFR07DSG

MkII interior LED upgrade - definitive working solution please?!

ha see you blew a fuse like me! :rofl: looks good man same as mine.
  3. LeonFR07DSG

MkII interior LED upgrade - definitive working solution please?!

Done this on mine. If you search you may be able to find the thread on it where i am asking a dude exactly what bulbs i needed. Looks good to be honest when done... just be careful to put them in the correct way round otherwise u will blow a fuse like i did :whistle:
  4. LeonFR07DSG

DSG Hiccup

Any lights on the dash come up? Sounds like limp mode if the engine doesnt want to rev...
  5. LeonFR07DSG

FR DSG Remap

My car gets abused and has had stage 1 map on it from 10k miles... now is at nearly 30 and is fine... sitting in traffic the clutch disengages so it wont wear them down. I have read that it is better for the box to sit in D in traffic because of this reason.
  6. LeonFR07DSG

FR DSG Remap

As far as i know Hurdys car had done a lot of miles at stage 2+ with 360+ hp (edition 30) cant confirm that though.
  7. LeonFR07DSG

FR DSG Remap

They are talking **** then. I have a remap from revo running 285lb/ft 260hp and my dsg box is fine... Hurdy had stupid amount running through his dsg box and it was fine.
  8. LeonFR07DSG

Stage 2 with downpipe only?

this is what i am planning to do... get a downpipe and sports cat keeping original exhaust... I have had the middle silencer removed anyway for improved sound...
  9. LeonFR07DSG

Speedo

Funny that...
  10. LeonFR07DSG

Revo or bluefin remap

revo i had both. bluefin is a bit weak.
  11. LeonFR07DSG

Wobble

mine "coughs" aswell on tickover once warm.
  12. LeonFR07DSG

Coilpacks under Warranty

water does get into the coil pack area, 1 and 2 were quite rusty and crappy on mine. had to try get as much water out the bottom as possible before removing the spark plugs.
  13. LeonFR07DSG

Speedo

How has this thread not been locked yet :whistle:
  14. LeonFR07DSG

Speedo

kph :lol: :p joking... i know your serious ive had that out of my car... took a while mind you from 130....
  15. LeonFR07DSG

Remap proven figures?

Had my car on the rollers at badger 5 (hi bill) and produced 251Hp with the mods below, but a superchips map. Now i have revo the car feels and is quite a bit quicker so would be interesting to get some more results some time. I have a feeling it will mainly be my torque that has gone up as it...
  16. LeonFR07DSG

life after Leon: What will your next car be ?

Wish i could say what i would be going for but i dont know.... no money and maybe looking at getting a place with the gf means i think i might just keep mine and keep modding it slowly, to keep me interested.
  17. LeonFR07DSG

Upgrading Allloy Wheels - Insurance Company?

I dont know if they would with a trim... i dont think that would make any difference...especially as you can remove it in literally 10 seconds... i think its more things that change the appearance of the car in a big way... alloys are very obvious along with performance mods like induction kit...
  18. LeonFR07DSG

Upgrading Allloy Wheels - Insurance Company?

Direct line are arseholes when it comes to stuff like that. another note is that elephant say when you insure your car do you have any after market modifications including optional extras... They charge a lot less for optional extras, but direct line dont seem to take the same view as other...
  19. LeonFR07DSG

Leon Cupra R Brake Noise?

My car does this since i fitted ferodos.... nothing to worry about.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.