Search results

1. coxyboy

Exhaust manifold what to do?

There a bit steep for me, what sort of gains are to be had from the jbs though? Also what gains from the standard one if ported? Don't really fancy buying a used one incase it cracks so going to get a price for a new one, do you know roughly how much it would be to be ported? Thanks
  2. coxyboy

Exhaust manifold what to do?

Hey people have just recently had my gearbox rebuilt and fitted a new vr6 clutch and g60 flywheel which I must say i am very pleased with as it revs noticeably quicker in the taller gears only problem is my car started to sound like a tractor over the last week and I've noticed I have several...
  3. coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R Register

Sorry mate that's not a cupra R, they only came in red, yellow or black you've just got a cupra :)
  4. coxyboy

Audi TT Gear Linkage??

I think i remembered reading sometime ago that you can fit an audi tt 5 speed gear linkage to make the gear changes slightly shorter, is this true?? done loads of searching but cant find anything. or is there any other gains to be had?? got to take my gearbox out to rebuild it so was thinking of...
  5. coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra Gearbox rebuild manual

bump anyone??
  6. coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra Gearbox rebuild manual

Hi i am going to rebuild my gearbox as my third gear is gone am i right in thinking my gearbox is code 02j?? if so would this manual from fleebay be suitable to help me rebuild it thanks...
  7. coxyboy

Downpipe Size 1.8t mk3

well i thought i was buying a 2.5" downpipe but was infact sent the 3" downpipe from blueflame had a few fitting issues had to send it back to get flatted, extend turbo studs etc just a bit arsey but been on there now almost a year had a custom stage 2 map by jabba in june made 240bhp and...
  8. coxyboy

Turbo Smart recirc dump valve?

may be round the wrong way
  9. coxyboy

Jabbasport K03s Custom Map Figures?

well i thought it would be around 270-275ftlbs as it was 239ftlbs before i went there, but whats interesting it only made about 198bhp and 224ftlbs on the rollers at jabba before the map and i had it done at my mate tuning garage and it hit 203bhp and 239ftlbs and i no its a lottery but 15ftlbs...
  10. coxyboy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us sorry for the crap pic but jabbas printer was broken so he took a photo and printed it for me and i just took a photo of that! Faint lines are before thick are after.
  11. coxyboy

on the left 2wd roller, yea will try and load it up in a min and yes on the std clucth was told it would be okay, i was told it would take nearer 300 ft lbs
  12. coxyboy

Hi people just had my car mapped on tuesday by jabba and what an improvement pulls harder for much longer now which makes it alot better to drive was suprised what they did with it. it hit 239.6bhp and 255ft lbs of torque on a hot run and 243bhp on a cold run. i am pleased with the power but...
  13. coxyboy

Possible Missfire/Over boost Goes into limp mode with a log

right have he car back on the road and just took it out for a log seems that its still pegged at 95.3 is this right or not have checked all the boost pipes when the car was offf the road and all is good now??? the car still seems to boost fine and pulls hard but obviously i havent drove it in 3...
  14. coxyboy

cant wait to log it when i put it back on the road to see if ive cured it, i spose its lesser for a standard car and more for a mapped one?
  15. coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R (mk3)

correct 25 black 25 yellow and 25 red :p
  16. coxyboy

thanks at least i no whats wrong have me car on a ramp as we speak and have a few suspect problems which could be killing it :) out of interest what should i see without a boost leak? thanks
  17. coxyboy

have been out again tonight and logged the blocks you said, 0-135mph changing at 5000rpm and guess what it ddnt do it!! typical, still didnt feel 100% tho, anyway heres the log at about 5th gear: By coxy468 at 2010-05-07
  18. coxyboy

also on my first try in 5th i booted from 40mph and the car felt like it was holding back by about 80mph this was on the log to By coxy468 at 2010-05-06 think it happened where i highlighted it, hope someone can help from all this :p thankyou
  19. coxyboy

ok so i have been out tonight and done 3 logs 3rd gear, 4t gear and 5th gear, 5th is the only gear that ives me limp mode: By coxy468 at 2010-05-06 3rd Gear log By coxy468 at 2010-05-06 4th Gear log By coxy468 at 2010-05-06 and 5th Gear log, now for some reason group 15...
  20. coxyboy

ok i will try and get some logs tonight, ill log 15 16 and 115 again, also when you say copy to code button? thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.