Search results

1. joe's toledo mk2

Watford / London area mate
  2. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Ive had it nearly a year and its done naff all apart from sit in my garage mate, basically it sounded a bit rough when driven almost like a noise that increased with the revs, now these cars are famous for being "tappers" but Im pretty sure this isn't as it was bought from someone who knows...
  3. Pete-225's Leon Cupra R 225

It's great to see your putting it back on the road mate, good job so far! I love reading these threads
  4. joe's toledo mk2

Glad your back on your feet mate. I'm a sparky so know how bad it's been
  5. joe's toledo mk2

Nice work on the car mate!! How comes it was off the road for a year?
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

Bet that's a few quid mate!!
  7. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Hi mate, car looks great!! I currently have a gti 6 (my 3rd one) which is in my garage broken. Sadly they're worth so little now it'll have to be sold for almost scrap :( Still it'll all go towards a mk1 leon cupra
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

So lucky!!!! I'm saving for a cupra, got to £800 so far, another £1500 to go and I reckon I'll have enough for an OK one
  9. Did I get a good one?

do all cupras have auto wipers? or was it only the early models? seems really well specced Terry!
  10. what have you done to your car today ?

Looks awesome! Does it require much work to install?
  11. Anyone on here have the leather seats in their cupra?

Thanks, do you find them nice?
  12. Anyone on here have the leather seats in their cupra?

Do you have any of it front on? Must say it looks nice in that pic!
  13. Anyone on here have the leather seats in their cupra?

If anyone has any decent pictures of the seat and door cards that'd be awesome
  14. Lost my remote fob.

Get a steering lock on there asap I would mate
  15. Anyone on here have the leather seats in their cupra?

Lovely thanks I'm a bit undecided on the leather myself however would like the folding mirrors I had originally discounted the leather interior I've seen some cars which I like with it. However I haven't seen the leather in the flesh yet. Are the door cards leather also?
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

That would be great if it did! What's the spec of the cupra R?
  17. what have you done to your car today ?

How on earth have you aquired a cupra R lol :D
  18. Mist...again

I think lee means under the carpet on passenger side When my matrix went wrong on the van the windows would steam up if I put it on heat
  19. iPhone 5s app for checking boost etc

I think I'm going to get a cheapo android tablet and try and integrate that somehow.
  20. iPhone 5s app for checking boost etc

Why not look on eBay or something for a really cheap android device/tablet. Would of thought you'd find something for pretty cheap
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.