Search results

1. Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

Have you the got petrol or diesel ?
  2. Pinchbeck Andover

In fairness to Pinchbecks - I went there ages ago to complain about fabric wear on my Leon FR drivers side seat and heard nothing back for a while. I had cancelled a service in the interim due to needing the car for work but they called me the other day to say they had my replacement Seat cover...
  3. White Leon Fr!!!

Hi ya - Do you know what it has been mapped to ? Does it still have the DPF ? Steve
  4. Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

IYO is this a result of remapping ? I have had the REVO map on mine and in reality had nothing but problems since - I am thinking of asking them to remove and restore... The AA guy said that the DPF is so that the vehicle comforms to EU regs so I currently think the DPF off option will not...
  5. Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

AA said categorically that the DPF was not at fault... I have to drive the car to Cardiff and back on Monday AM - Not looking forward to that :-S I will update you with what the stealer says on Mon...
  6. Flashing Coil & Engine Management Light

Right then - Just had the AA out as had the same flashing coil light come up :-S Limited power to say the least. Got the following code from their software PO546 Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor - Back to the dealers on Monday it goes...
  7. Leon FR 170 TDI remap

I was going to wait until REVO catch up with CC as I have the switch to turn the map off - How easy is it to change the pipe ? p.s. Thanks for the feedback ! Also costs ?
  8. Leon FR 170 TDI remap

Thanks for this information Noble - I am getting really p**sed of with this now as the regen mode comes on far too often IMO. I regularly do long motorway journeys and with 10 minutes of driving round town the regen mode comes on and the power loss becomes very noticable. What should I do ? I...
  9. Leon Tdi FR 170 owners - Milltek DPF removal downpipe

Hybrid turbos ??? Do tell !!!
  10. Xenon Lights - Who's had problems?

Sorry to hear that mate - My dealer in Newbury was excellent :) SEAT customer services are shite - The only one member that was of any use was a guy called James (I think !) Ask for him mate and he will sort you out...
  11. Wheel Alignment before and after in pictures! and Settings!!!

Hi ya - Any chance you could let me know about the camber settings for the rear of yours please ? As i would be keen to get it set up to my liking and not the shite that SEAT seem to think that is optimum. Thanks
  12. Wheel Alignment before and after in pictures! and Settings!!!

Ah ha I found that on the fronts - What PSI you set em to - I have set the new set to 29PSI and they are wearing evenly as the uneven wear really pi**ed me off. Oh btw I have done 3K on the new set.
  13. Wheel Alignment before and after in pictures! and Settings!!!

I don't drive it too hard mate as I do approx 35K miles pa for work. I can cope with the wear as such its just the f'ing noise. As far as the camber goes I have no idea as the dealer kept the print outs - Can you reco the settings that have worked for you ? Also where would you go to get it...
  14. Wheel Alignment before and after in pictures! and Settings!!!

Hi Ya, Had the alignment doen and still they are wearing on the inside only - Coming up to 33K on the rears now but think I should get 40K+ I have B/S potenza on the front and rear. Had a remap done recently at an audi garage and basically he thought the wheel bearing was f**ked when he...
  15. LEON Bi-Xenon Headlights... cutting out problem

Yup - Many thanks for your help with the info - The dealer managed to get the info from the system using the details you gave :) YIPPEEEEEE It is fixed :) :) :)
  16. LEON Bi-Xenon Headlights... cutting out problem

Right then at long f'ing last - All sorted the dealer replaced the headlight control unit and the lights are fixed :) Took their sweet time about it though !!! The fault lied with the SEAT warranty jokers basically taking over a week to OK the work under warranty. Also some w*nker crashed...
  17. Leon FR 170 TDI remap

Right then a little update for y'all (no I am not a yank !) Had the revo update on my FR and the DPF light came on today - I noted the power was a little spluttery (sorry can't think of a better term) a while ago - Followed the directions in the hand book i.e. dual carriage way drive for 10+...
  18. Leon FR 170 TDI remap

Hmmmmm - I am hampshire :-S
  19. Leon FR 170 TDI remap

Anyone know a good (& cheap) place to get the BHP measured inn the south UK ? S
  20. Wheel Alignment before and after in pictures! and Settings!!!

OK so let me get this straight - Are you guys saying I do not have to put up with the uneven tyre wear on the rear then ??? I have doen 31K miles and the noise is getting worse - The Revo guy the other day said he thought a wheel bearing had gone but I had to explain to him the lovely cahps at...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.