Search results

1. Oj 89

Chatham Meet - Friday 25th January 2013

3. Oj 89 - With a surprise you won't see coming! ;)
  2. Oj 89

Has anyone seen this leon before?

In reality, it'd be quite nice (hear me out) if the interior matched the exterior; if the car was ALWAYS on full blast, never turning off, okay, it'd get tiring, but the shock value - inside and out - would tie it all together, make it feel so wrong, its somehow right. That the interior hasn't...
  3. Oj 89

17" OZ Superturismo QUICK HELP NEEDED

the 16" SuperT's are special ed ones with a sharper curve around the top of the spokes to make it around the calipers iirc, so it is a valid argument, however I'd suggest even if they did catch, its nothing a little spacing can sort. Also, why 17's? You'll regret it imo.
  4. Oj 89

front wiper problem

Its more likely the switch than anything else. Easier and cheaper to replace too. The switch is a common problem on the mk3 ibiza's.
  5. Oj 89

South East members list

what kind of a laugh? I bet my car couldn't get round in under 2 mins type of a laugh?:lol:
  6. Oj 89

My new seat Ibiza mk3

*facepalm* Word of advice, don't go for the cupra replica. The likelyhood is the local hooligans will know what its trying to be and give your missus grief to race etc etc. If you look more down the route of 'OEM+', improving parts of the car that bug you, and keep it neat and clean, I'd say...
  7. Oj 89

Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th November

Booooooooo! :( might have to pop over saturday to get my calipers then. My current pads are wearing thin and need the new calipers to put shiny new discs on :)
  8. Oj 89

Honey, that sounds like a most amazing idea! I'm feeling tea and chocolate over a hot stove.
  9. Oj 89

I'm staying at my sisters that weekend, so I'll have a sleeping bag and changes of clothes. I'll be fiiiiiine :D
  10. Oj 89

No such thing as bad weather, just bad dress! :cartman:
  11. Oj 89

Lol. You sure its the seals steaming the windows? ;) Its okay, we all start somewhere (mines still in progress!) At least you'll get some ideas and some good people about to help :)
  12. Oj 89

Some of our cars are completely stock too, unless you're referring to your parking... :lol: You're welcome to join in mate. Welcome to the site btw :)
  13. Oj 89

:lol: At that rate, I could get to 60 before you! ;)
  14. Oj 89

No, that only applies with SCN stickers ;)
  15. Oj 89

Hi

Parts section has been removed due to various long drawn out 'who blames who' stuffs.... Its a long story, but the short version is you can't sell parts on here anymore. Soz.
  16. Oj 89

Much closer! lol. Will be good to see you there. I shall be sure to poke fun at your stickers ;) And then everyone will lay into my car >_<
  17. Oj 89

Most awesome! Will keep an eye out for you. Where have you moved to? *back away slowly* ....Riiiight there. In all seriousness though, looks like its going to be an awesome meet! Shame my camera's broke >_<
  18. Oj 89

:D Sorry, got so excited I forgot to reply >_< No worries though, looking forward to seeing your car done (and will need to speak about spraying mine ;))
  19. Oj 89

Hate you. You bringing your rub strip dude? I'll be getting a new one soon myself, so could do both at the same time. ALSO!!! What colour do you want it done? Or shall I leave it for you to prime etc?
  20. Oj 89

mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

bulkhead back, they are the same iirc, but front end is different. Headlights are definitely a different shape.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.