Search results

1. 1.9...stefan

What's this worth

It's nice but it's quite old and pressumeing it's done over 120k I wouldn't want to be spending more than £1500
  2. 1.9...stefan

CR170 FR - Anti lift kit and ARB worth it? Opinions.

I had these on mine and 100% worth it in my opinion
  3. 1.9...stefan

Different mirrors on FL & Pre FL???

Thanks for the reply... Ordered one today so il confirm on here if it fits but im pretty sure your right Cheers all
  4. 1.9...stefan

thanks for the replies... Can anybody tell me if there's any reason why a mirror off a standard spec or Cupra Leon wouldn't fit an FR? This is what I'm looking at...
  5. 1.9...stefan

Hi, Can anybody tell me if the side mirrors are different on a 2006-2009 & a 2009 & 2011?? Thanks in advance
  6. 1.9...stefan

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Washed my car after getting it back from the body shop Gloss black diffuser and reflectors smoothed
  7. 1.9...stefan

delay accelarating

Has anybody noticed a very slight delay through there accelerator. I normally get a vey slight delay (1 second) delay if im flooring it and change gear. I can fully press the accelerator down and then there is a delay before you feel power coming on. Is this purely down to drive by wire or...
  8. 1.9...stefan

facelift diffrences on pannels

Just what I wanted to hear!! Thank you
  9. 1.9...stefan

No I mean n/s/r door, could anyone confirm for definite? Thanks
  10. 1.9...stefan

After a wee argument with a hedge on Friday I need a new rear door. iv been told there's a difference between the facelift and pre-facelift... could anyone confirm this? thanks
  11. 1.9...stefan

What coilovers are people using?

Volkswagen Racing Street Sport coilovers... Just had the rear shockers replaced under warranty but minus that superb
  12. 1.9...stefan

Applemobile's White Cupra R32...Turbo? In car video added

That sump must have been ridiculously close to the ground before
  13. 1.9...stefan

Rainwater gets into Engine Bay from Scuttle on my Leon FR

Yes I've read the tip and shown this to the dealer. They said they couldn't find it on there system. Yes I've spoke to seat uk Cuparjq, did you have the lining replaced aswell? Heard back from seatuk just now. They will not be replacing the sound proofing and there is no mention of replacing...
  14. 1.9...stefan

Rainwater gets into Engine Bay from Scuttle on my Leon FR

Has anyone had this sorted recently. Mines still under warranty, 10 plate fr, went to Westgate seat in Grimsby last Friday as they wanted to "inspect" it & confirm the fault. blah blah blah, they had seen it before but there is no known fix. So I gave them the TPI number and they said that it...
  15. 1.9...stefan

How Many Rattles

Am I right in thinking the stealers won't look at any rattles under warranty if you have coilovers fitted?
  16. 1.9...stefan

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Thank god for Clay bars & sunshine
  17. 1.9...stefan

Black roof picture request

Evening, Has anybody got any pictures of there leons with black roofs? More importantly Which lines you went to on the roof (i.e. wher the paint stopped) and if you painted all the spoiler. Iv done a search but couldnt really find anything Thanks
  18. 1.9...stefan

wont let me comment on for sale threads

Been a while out of the seat fold but im now after a leon fr, seen a couple in the for sale thread bt it wont let me comment on any of the threads? Is this a rule now orrrrrrr?? Thanks
  19. 1.9...stefan

Rough running when wet

Just after a little advice on behalf of a friend, Hes got a 03 1.6 petrol leon which he has had for the past 8 years Recently hes been having a problem of whenever its wet/rained over night when he starts the car its difficult to start and once its running takes 10+mins to settle down and...
  20. 1.9...stefan

Applemobile's White Cupra R32...Turbo? In car video added

Great to see its almost finished pal!