Search results

1. 1.9...stefan

Different mirrors on FL & Pre FL???

Hi, Can anybody tell me if the side mirrors are different on a 2006-2009 & a 2009 & 2011?? Thanks in advance
  2. 1.9...stefan

delay accelarating

Has anybody noticed a very slight delay through there accelerator. I normally get a vey slight delay (1 second) delay if im flooring it and change gear. I can fully press the accelerator down and then there is a delay before you feel power coming on. Is this purely down to drive by wire or...
  3. 1.9...stefan

facelift diffrences on pannels

After a wee argument with a hedge on Friday I need a new rear door. iv been told there's a difference between the facelift and pre-facelift... could anyone confirm this? thanks
  4. 1.9...stefan

Black roof picture request

Evening, Has anybody got any pictures of there leons with black roofs? More importantly Which lines you went to on the roof (i.e. wher the paint stopped) and if you painted all the spoiler. Iv done a search but couldnt really find anything Thanks
  5. 1.9...stefan

wont let me comment on for sale threads

Been a while out of the seat fold but im now after a leon fr, seen a couple in the for sale thread bt it wont let me comment on any of the threads? Is this a rule now orrrrrrr?? Thanks
  6. 1.9...stefan

Rough running when wet

Just after a little advice on behalf of a friend, Hes got a 03 1.6 petrol leon which he has had for the past 8 years Recently hes been having a problem of whenever its wet/rained over night when he starts the car its difficult to start and once its running takes 10+mins to settle down and...
  7. 1.9...stefan

17" LCR wheels

Im looking to swap my 17" LCR wheels with 205/40/17 tyres fitted, but not sure what to swap for. Anyone with any decent surgestions of what i should look out for??? Thanks ;)
  8. 1.9...stefan

Onvi yellow colour matching

(also posted in the mk4 forum but feel i may get more of a response in here) Went to go look @ a Onvi yellow mk4 1.2 yesterday. First car for my brother. Theres laquer peel on the front of the bonnet and both front wings. Now the colour is fairly faded like most Onvi's. But how hard is it...
  9. 1.9...stefan

Colour matching faded Onvi Yellow

Went to go look @ a Onvi yellow mk4 1.2 yesterday. First car for my brother. Theres laquer peel on the front of the bonnet and both front wings. Now the colour is fairly faded like most Onvi's. But how hard is it to colour match this colour. If i buy it, i will only be having the affected...
  10. 1.9...stefan

Brembos Behind 17" alloys

Quick Question, can anybody tell me whether brembos will fit behind the 17" version of the LCR alloy (fr+?) without needing spacers thanks in advance
  11. 1.9...stefan

Handbrake Light Flashing with 3 beeps??

right i have done a serch to no avail... Yesterday I had my rear discs and pads changed... when i picked the car up he said the handbrake light was flashing and beeping, once i got in the car it stopped, so (as i no the garage very well) i told them that if i had any more problems with it id...
  12. 1.9...stefan

gearbox problem... started after going through water

as title, my cars suddenly developed a gearbox problem... it started after the heavy rain we had last week, our road was closed and we had to go via a basic gravel track, this was covered in muddy puddles, some very deep, lost the splitter in one of them... anyway, after getting back on to the...
  13. 1.9...stefan

exhaust exit to the left

Now all... im looking at letting my exhaust exit out of the side of the bumper... 90 degreess to where it would normally exit if this makes sense... i went to a custom exhaust place today and they said it wasnt legal to exit to the near side... is this true??... im sure if seen some buses, van...
  14. 1.9...stefan

whine whilst straight and right,, but not left?

hi all, iv got a whine coming from the front of my car... the best way to describe it is like the arch liner is rubbing on the tyre... its only apparent when turning right or going in a straight line,but 100% totally diserpears when turning even slightly left, becomes apparent at about 20mph+...
  15. 1.9...stefan

advice bleeding brakes

right im looking for a bit of advice... il explain the story briefly as it is fairly long.... friday took my rear axle off to change the rear bushes, clamped rear flexi hoses both sides. saturday fitted bushes into axle and re-fitted back axle, before refitting the axle had noticed thaton...
  16. 1.9...stefan

weird one on brakes

right, my brakes were making a light squeeling noise over the past couple of weeks,,, so today i thought id bring the car in and check the out....got it on the ramp and found that the pads were glazed, not the end of the world,,, a little sand and no more glaze... whilst replacing the drivers...
  17. 1.9...stefan

Stefan's TDI toledo... NEW CAR PICS

My toledo, doesnt need the big intro that was here.... purchased 5th november 2008.. first post updated 26th august 2009 so first mod was a full interior, minus door cards out of a 05 leon fr... this was done on the second day of ownership Secondly i decided to tint my rear lights, i was...
  18. 1.9...stefan

Cough

hi, wonder if anybody can shed some light,,, my car starts runs fine etc but just recently, past 2 weeks ish, i have noticed that after switching the car off about a second or 2 later i get a cough from the engine... the only slight engine mod i have is a drilled airbox but that was done a while...
  19. 1.9...stefan

1.8T springs on tdi

hi done a quick search but couldnt find anything,,, will 1.8t lowering springs fit on a tdi also the springs say 40mm, will this still be the same thanks
  20. 1.9...stefan

bumper removal

hi, could anybody tell me how to remove my rear bumper on my 2001 mk2 tolly tdi please thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise