Search results

1. psycho6285

sions ibiza gti soon to be vr6 conversion

Nice conversion!!! how did you find it? my brother an I have just put a Saab 2.0t into a MK3 Astra, was a proper ballache!!!
  2. psycho6285

Rolling Road Low Results-Advice Please

Seems like it is retarding the timing higher up the rev range, log for CF's and possible a good service might help, or try getting the intake temps down. Mine lost 80bhp on a Dyno run once, poor fuel, old plugs and as it snowed the rollers were wet so by the time the car had dried after...
  3. psycho6285

Help ASAP

Not a straight swap from K03 or K03s to a K04, different manifold and job lot.
  4. psycho6285

Diagnosis of clunking sound

Check you ARB bushes as well, mine did this when the nose of the car dipped during breaking and accelleration.
  5. psycho6285

Engine Cooling Fans

Do all the fans work on different cars, could i put the fans from a TDI onto my LCR?
  6. psycho6285

Girl friend in my bad books

Best responce yet!!!
  7. psycho6285

Modified Cupra R advice...

High milliage is not a problem with these cars, as long at its been looked after it will be perfectly fine. Mines up for sale, done 117k but feels nicer to drive than a mates with lower milliage, these cars will easily see 200k plus if properly maintained. Look for a massive service...
  8. psycho6285

remapped lcr and clio 182 real world difference

LCR's are not as fast as some people think, there are quite heavy and this will show them up against lighter pocket rockets. Im getting an EK9 next, my friend has vids on drag strip of him beating everything from LCR, VXR's and ST's. And its only a 1.6 N/A, but weighs nothing. Cars like the...
  9. psycho6285

N75 valve

Stick with OEM, you cant really uprade a valve, its controled by the ECU, this is where you could 'uprate' it, but utilising it slighty differently, but as said before get an OEM one on mate
  10. psycho6285

Something a little Different....

Awesome build. My brother know nige, as he is putting Saab 2lt into Mk3 astra. Love the car mate
  11. psycho6285

Grilles issues

No honeycombe in the grills of an LCR mate
  12. psycho6285

Will a DeCat free up any ponies?

Thats why my LCR pisses on my friends Mk GSI, as his torque is all at the end of the rev range.
  13. psycho6285

Will a DeCat free up any ponies?

The De-cat will only give small figures to brag about, but the power will increase across the whole rev range, making the car faster, it will feel faster, and give better driving power. I know i would rather have more constant power over the whole rev range, than a small peak but larger BHP...
  14. psycho6285

Steering Knocking

I had this, was the ARB bushes, when breaking heard a clunk when the pitch of the car changed
  15. psycho6285

tyre hopping??

Good one!!!
  16. psycho6285

ERR Gear box instant of FZQ Gear box?

My BAM has an FZQ, think they just picked the nearest gearbox to them when they were making the cars, mine even has it on the sicker in the boot.
  17. psycho6285

Fitting new splitter to LCR?

Washing up liquid on the 2 middle clips, then a trolly jack, as soon as it starts to push the bumper up give it a bit of a wiggle then it will pop in, as for the rest a bit of force will hlep ya.
  18. psycho6285

While the cats away.....

should be ok mate. Could just leave it in gear on the flat if your drive is flat. Or just get her once a week to start it and drive it a coiple metres forward and back. My brother left me his Astra Mk3 with a Saab 2.0 T in it when he went to Afgan, took it on a track day, would have got...
  19. psycho6285

tyre hopping??

Dont think its really necesary to do the engine mounts, Powerflex ones are good for teh price, thats what i have and never had wheel hop again, also a 10 min job to change on the drive (altho getting the new polly bushes inside the mount can be a PITA as there is minimal flex in them)
  20. psycho6285

tyre hopping??

As Lee says, Dogbone mount bushes, about £17 for polly ones, really tightens it all up
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.