Search results

1. Please help - Engine Management Light - O2 Sensor

Nice one - all over it tomorrow! Cheers
  2. Please help - Engine Management Light - O2 Sensor

Cheers James - I will check it all over at work tomorrow. Does the code I posted mean anything to you??
  3. Please help - Engine Management Light - O2 Sensor

Ok - from the AA mans sheet - does this code mean anything to anyone - P1176 ???? Thanks
  4. Please help - Engine Management Light - O2 Sensor

Cheers for all the replies.... Have to see if I can find the AA piece of paper...if I can and it has the code I will post it. Just been on the blower to SEAT - dealer wants £250 to diagnose and replaced if its the more expensive one, and £20 less for the other!!! Daylight robbery!!
  5. Please help - Engine Management Light - O2 Sensor

Right, at the weekend, after a good long run, the EML came on, so had it checked out by the AA, who said it was the O2 sensor. He cleared it, and the light went out. Today, after a long run this morning, then a few short trips round town, its back on. Anyone know what its going to cost me...
  6. Crazy HDR pics of my Leon

G8RVN - these are great....love the one of the rear end of the Ibiza (the second one). What program you using.....I got loads of different free HDR software, but cant get that effect....:censored:
  7. Crazy HDR pics of my Leon

Nice work, second one is good, looks like a painting. Too much halo in the first one.
  8. which oil?

Mate, before you get loads of people giving you stick for not doing it, can I suggest you use the SEARCH button, there are loads of threads on which oils, and a sticky at the top of the page.
  9. mk1 leon 180bhp, is it fr or cupra??

the CUPRA became the FR shortly before the new shape Leon was released. Whether or not it is a CUPRA or an FR I dont know.... if you have the CUPRA R bumper + Wheels, then its the FR. (If any of this is wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me ! lol)
  10. Funny noise from y Cupra on warm up

checking the pipework was the next thing on the list to check....Considered taking it off, but I kinda think it must have a purpose or it wouldnt be there from the factory....so would rather fix it. Try and check the pipes this week......
  11. Funny noise from y Cupra on warm up

Yeah, sounds like the same thing. Its pretty annoying, especially first thing in the morning... neighbours keep looking at me like the cars about to explode! Going to have to put up with it till next year (got a wedding to get through first) then try and find a replacement, see if that helps. :(
  12. Funny noise from y Cupra on warm up

Yep, exactly like a jet engine, once it shuts off and winds down, it really does sound like a jet shutting down. Thing is, is wasnt there when I first bought the car, started some time after. Had the cam belt done and the guys at the garage said the SAP was what it was. This cant be normal on...
  13. Funny noise from y Cupra on warm up

Well I did mine (finally) last Friday, pretty simple job really. Although none of the rivets had actually gone, this seemed to be the cause of the problem from reading loads on here! What a f****ng pain in the ass when I started it up on Sat morning, and the noise is still there! No have no...
  14. Falcon FK-452 and ZIEX ZE-912 ! Help

I got the 912's on mine.....no complaints so far. Certainly less road noise then P6000's they replaced, more grip wet and dry.
  15. Service my own car?

Right, with you....cheers. If I get the chance I shall take a trip to the stealer then. Just gotta get my oil filter now...Halfrauds didnt have any, but did get 6l of Mobil 1 for £38...result.
  16. Service my own car?

Cheers Jimski, but what do you mean by Stretch bolts? Is this something to do with the expansion etc with heat?
  17. Service my own car?

Going to do the oil and filter on my Cupra on Friday, is a new sump plug required? On previous cars Ive just put it back in after....??
  18. Panel Realignment

Hi Jonathan, I know its not near your work, but being from St Albans, I know a bodyshop called Brian Robson Coachworks......mate used to work there. If you know SA at all, its, if I remember right, somewhere near the main post office on Ashley Road. ( Where the Vauxhall / Ford garages are)...
  19. One question about bodywork... so close to buying

My LC has the same thing mate, bonnet not quite spaced equally on each side. TBH - if it has had some accident damage, and its been repaired by a reputable garage, there shouldn't be any issues?
  20. Funny noise from y Cupra on warm up

Mishy, dont know where you got your warranty from, but mine was from a SEAT dealer and it didnt cover the pump. Quoted £414 fitted.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.