Search results

1. Nick2008

My mk1 leon in candy white, styling issue!

Thanks for that swede really constructive
  2. Nick2008

My mk1 leon in candy white, styling issue!

Hey all, have been away from seats for a while (sorry!!) have recently purchased a mk1 seat leon tdi that has been modified by a previous owner. I absolutely love the car but recently made the decision to go for bright blue wheels as i feel there is too much white going on! Then I felt I need...
  3. Nick2008

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

Awesome! I went and viewed this when it was for sale at a seat dealership near me a few years ago, I think I started a thread about it, can't remember how much they wanted but I remember thinking it was quite a lot for a car which is effectively a show piece, doesn't matter though because its...
  4. Nick2008

Black or White paint ?

White all day long black is boring, although white has been done a lot over the past couple of years, why not go for something completely different like kiwi green ;)
  5. Nick2008

Problem with fitting angel lights :(

Hi all, having spent ages trying to fit the angel lights today I was very disappointed when I started to fit the front bumper back on and noticed that there was about a 7mm gap underneath the lights whereas the original lights sat flush against the bumper, has anyone else had problems like this...
  6. Nick2008

Help!!!! Alloy wheel refurb gone wrong!

Spent the last 2 days refurbing my alloy wheels and I was very pleased with the results until I sprayed a coat of clear laquer at the end and have some horrible runs on 2 of the wheels which make them look pants...I really don't want to have to take it back to bare metal and start again, is...
  7. Nick2008

my first cupra what do you think peeps

Like the colour, nice to see something different from all the boring black red silver grey etc you see all the time on here, I would get the wheels sprayed gloss white I reckon that would look ace! Enjoy!
  8. Nick2008

What do you think to this?

Yep that's what I was trying to achieve although I have noticed it was done on yellow Ibizas so might look a bit odd :/
  9. Nick2008

What do you think to this?

Ok so I'm currently selling my seat ibiza gti, however if it doesn't sell I was thinking of maybe having a bit of fun with it and making it a wrc lookalike,I have done this before with proper wrc graphics a few years ago however was playing around with photoshop on my phone and have come up with...
  10. Nick2008

Honest opinions please!!

Even after all this flack I'm still going to keep them! I kind of like the fact that everyone hates them :)
  11. Nick2008

What colour to spray my wheels?

Pink! Seriously?
  12. Nick2008

Honest opinions please!!

The only thing that's stopping me taking them off is the fact that they cost quite a lot of money to buy and get sprayed etc and don't want to feel like I've just completely wasted my money as I'm kinda skint ATM :(
  13. Nick2008

Honest opinions please!!

I kind of thought this would be the response, the weird thing is I actually quite like them, perhaps there's something wrong with me! Lol
  14. Nick2008

Honest opinions please!!

Ok people be honest what do you think of my headlights?
  15. Nick2008

Hi thank you it's gloss black roof
  16. Nick2008

Hi all, just wondering what colour to spray my wheels this weekend, it's between gloss black, matt black, gunmetal grey or gloss white just can't decide and am hoping you guys might help me out, many thanks :)
  17. Nick2008

Question about offset for wheels

Cheers guys, one more question do you think 17's are too big?
  18. Nick2008

Question about offset for wheels

Hi am looking at a nice set of wheels for my gti, they are 4x100 and have an offset if 41, will they fit? Many thanks
  19. Nick2008

F2 front and rear bumpers

Just came across these whilst looking on eBay for a set of ronal multispokes lol, I wonder if they fit a standard car?.....http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=281056781338&index=18&nav=SEARCH&nid=22368347505
  20. Nick2008

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

When you can't get up the any hill in the snow :(
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise