Search results

1. ravemstr

Need part number for RHD driver side sun visor, please

I am forever in your debt, kind sir! Cheers!
  2. ravemstr

Need part number for RHD driver side sun visor, please

Hey, I tried posting this in the FAQ forum with little succes. On my passanger side (LHD car) the sun visor has these big yellow warning signs. I'm guessing you have those too, but on your passenger side, that would be my driver side. If that's the case, can anyone please either tell me the part...
  3. ravemstr

Applemobile's White Cupra R32...Turbo? In car video added

WOW! The car looks great! I mean really really great... Makes me sorry i went for a R front... You could make your wheels like this Well not really like that, it's just a poor PS, but black inners with the dish beeing the same colour as the engine bay. Just a thought... :D
  4. ravemstr

leon double din dash (home made)

I'm gonna start searching for a scrap console and wait for your photos. It will save me some 450 euros...
  5. ravemstr

leon double din dash (home made)

Looks good, any tips on the build?
  6. ravemstr

Double din cupra r

Could someone please post the part numbers for both the double-din fascia and the 2din "cage" behind it. Thanks!
  7. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

Some serious future modding :P Thank you! I can only hope my car turns out like yours!
  8. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

LOL! Audi TT Competition wheels, Old RS4 Celebration wheels etc That kind of name...
  9. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

yeah, i know they came from the Audi TT Quattro Sport. But every wheels has a name,eg: competition etc Thatțs what i want to know!
  10. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

Does someone know what's the name of these wheels? Or a OEM code or something. Please!
  11. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

I hope you do. The Toledo is one sexy car... and moded properly it is pretty special. There aren't many Toledos out there, a lot of Leons but not too many Toledos.
  12. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

The kit at a Seat dealership is about 1.000 euros(with the back bumper). You do the math, but the cost of the back bumper is the cost of the paintjob so... that's about it.
  13. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

It would look like this: http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/986215.htm That was just a quick search, i remembered seeing that car somewhere. It looks ok... But rhat stock rear bumper doesn't really do it for me. There are a couple of body kits that are ok but i would rather fit something more...
  14. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

Froont bumper and side-skirts fit straight on(if you buy the original parts). The back bumper doesnțt fit at all. You canțt put it on the car. You can only cut the back bumper of the Toledo and that of the Cupra R and stick them together and fill the gaps with fiber-glass. That's a lot of work...
  15. ravemstr

electric leather interior... rare?

If they came out of a Toledo the fit! I've got full electric(with memory) full leather :D Not heated sadly
  16. ravemstr

New wheels on Mk2 Leon.

The wheels look great! I never did like the new Cupra wheels compared tot the old Cupra R ones, but these look perfect!
  17. ravemstr

Mk2 LEON - Which Alloys?

That's a nice wheel. Thank you! I may have found my next set of wheels! :P
  18. ravemstr

Mk2 LEON - Which Alloys?

What wheels are those? The're not the standard Cupra alloys... Can i see the on a car? Please! These:
  19. ravemstr

(Future) Toledo Cupra

steve m - thanks! New pics: Before it was washed: and after: They usualy do a good job but not so this time...
  20. ravemstr

My Big LCR Project

I've got a black Toledo to which i will be fitting a Cupra R front bumper and side-skirts, plus a custom made back bumper from a Cupra R and a Toledo one plus some other small exterior bits. But all that will be easily overlooked on black. I'm after a clean, OEM(kinda') look and yours is the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise