Search results

1. Muzorewa

Donington Park camping

Camping facilities at Donington have always been dreadful, but at least they have never charged for it. The general sanitation on the whole site leaves a lot to be desired. Hopefully the new owners are addressing these issues. For the blokes it's not too bad, but if you're taking women and...
  2. Muzorewa

British GT Championship

....and a couple of Jr's....
  3. Muzorewa

British GT Championship

Some of mine from the weekend......
  4. Muzorewa

Donington Park camping

Anyone planning to camp for the weekend for the Donington round? (3rd-4th May) According to the Donington site, there are changes to the camping arrangements. CAMPING A Weekend ticket must be purchased in order to purchase a camping ticket. Camping charge is per person No camping charge for...
  5. Muzorewa

Le Man 2008

You'll definitely enjoy it much more if you can get there earlier, preferably Wednesday to soak up the atmosphere. Then you can sample night qualifying, the driver's parade, the open pits on Friday, or any number of other things. Watch your speed on the way down, they have radar traps all...
  6. Muzorewa

Jason Plato hurt in TV filming accident.

Blimey :( Take it easy, take some time off after the weekend ;)
  7. Muzorewa

Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

Some pics from the weekend, good to see Andy Priaulx well-placed for a third consecutive world title as well ;) The lovely-sounding SUN Race Engineering Development SR21 Not sure what this guy was trying to do :?
  8. Muzorewa

That was fantastic, even Jr got a go, we went with Tiago Monteiro and he was bonkers, now at least my driving will never be criticised again :p Many thanks to all who arranged this ;)
  9. Muzorewa

They'll need an entry ticket (which they can buy on the gate) but the South Bank ticket is for the car, not the peeps. ;)
  10. Muzorewa

Cupracar (Keith) - Can you PM your mobile number so I can let you know when I'm there, otherwise someone will be sat outside all day! :whistle:
  11. Muzorewa

WTCC parking??

Oo-er missus :fool:
  12. Muzorewa

Let me know if you're stuck ;)
  13. Muzorewa

Top Gear enter in the Silverstone 24hour

It seems to be a regular fixture now, as does an overnight stoppage for fog :rolleyes: Spa is your best bet for night photos, loads of close spots with no fence.
  14. Muzorewa

Top Gear enter in the Silverstone 24hour

Unless you're a basketball player there seemed to be only a handful of spots for fence-free pics, 1. Pit-straight grandstand just by the entrance to the pits (where the cars are on the RH side of the track) 2. Luffield terracing 3. Club corner 4. Infield between Bridge and Priory Muz Jr was...
  15. Muzorewa

Certainly some interest here, especially if Yvan Muller is on form in the diesel again :funk: And last year was good, Jordi Gené said he always drove like that, even down to the shops! :p
  16. Muzorewa

Knockhill

How long did it take you to get out? they were still driving in after the first touring car race:confused: It took us about five hours to get home once on the road, that included a haggis-stop in Carlisle and a toilet/fuel stop on the M6.
  17. Muzorewa

Knockhill - LIVE

...and a paddle gear-change as well, sounds like a seamless delivery of power as they change through the gears ;)
  18. Muzorewa

Knockhill - LIVE

Some pics here, some more on the other Knockhill thread.....
  19. Muzorewa

Knockhill

The Plato/Gio one during race 1 from the front of the barn thing at the hairpin exit, the Breeze one from the bench seating just further up towards the finish line. ;) We spent most of the time loitering outside the ladies bogs :redface: as Muzette has just discovered hand-washing and driers...
  20. Muzorewa

Knockhill

A good day, drier than normal :rolleyes: Cowdenbeath on Saturday was a good laugh as well, I'm sure Mat Jackson's BMW was in this race somewhere.... Plato showing Giovanardi the way round..... ...and a SCC car with the front brakes glowing....
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.