Search results

1. OrangePeel

Will these LED DRL's work on the Exeo?

Please let me know how you get on... I must admit to being more than a little confused when it comes to all the LED lighting threads... OP
  2. OrangePeel

Grill(s) again...

Ended up with this... Now I'm thinking about the chrome trim... any thoughts?:help:
  3. OrangePeel

Rear view Camera...

http://youtu.be/0mqZ7o5W0VU Very slick...:)
  4. OrangePeel

2.0 TSI 211ps

Do you think an after-market exhaust for a petrol B7 would be a straight fit onto a petrol Exeo... OP
  5. OrangePeel

tyres

Looking to get 2 new fronts in the next week or so... 15500 miles and they are pretty much done. (factory fitted Pirellis, 18s) a combination of motorway and town driving. Now rethinking my remap idea if I can destroy a set in 15500 miles in standard tuning.
  6. OrangePeel

LED Lighting

Sorry to bring this back up, but now unsure what bulbs to order... Has anyone ordered or fitted DRL replacement bulbs yet? If so what ones from where and are you happy with the results (no errors, happy with brightness etc...) Many thanks guys. OP
  7. OrangePeel

Grill(s) again...

Not posted for a while but would like your thoughts and comments... (as some will know) I have an EXEO TSI in Gallia Blue. At present the grill is... Sports grill with honeycomb in place behind it... Seeing as I have a couple of standard grills I did some "fannying" around...
  8. OrangePeel

Exeo Diesel LHS exit exhaust for petrol twin mod

If you can wait, I will take a few pictures oF the underside of my TSI at the weekend if it helps... OP
  9. OrangePeel

2.0 TSI 211ps

Hi Andrew, I have a 2.0TSI... When I got the car I asked REVO about a map... But due to time and money it's one of the things i had/have planned that I haven't done yet... would be very interested in hearing from someone who has the map installed. Was also thinking of an exhaust, have you...
  10. OrangePeel

Rear Spoiler: Will this fit a Exeo ST?

I know that they do... I enquired about one when I bought my car as I was going to either do a mould and make a carbon one or get it painted body colour... Either way I have not moved forward that idea yet... But as I say they were willing to get me one if i wanted...
  11. OrangePeel

Pete's Blue Exeo ST

+1... Great colour choice...:D;)
  12. OrangePeel

Rear Spoiler: Will this fit a Exeo ST?

Like this... Sorry not the clearest pictures, but if you want me to, I can take some others on Thursday or Friday. OP
  13. OrangePeel

PDF Owners Manual for Exeo?

Hey Almond, not something that I have ever seen, tho' I am sure I have seen owners manuals/handbooks on ebay... Sorry I can't be of more (any) help. Can I ask what spec and engine you went for? OP
  14. OrangePeel

Alarmed !!!!!

Given that this (water build up/blocked drain grommets) seams relatively common, is this something that stealers would check on a service or should I/we be mentioning it as a specific item that we would like checked?
  15. OrangePeel

Anone put aftermarket wheels on yet

Just wondering if anyone had put after market rims on yet... Reason I ask is that prior to me buying my ex Seat demo car they had the rims refurbished really badly and point blank refuse to enter into negotiation on the matter... I only noticed a couple of weeks after purchase when I had the...
  16. OrangePeel

Saloon boot lip spoiler

Looked at that lip spoiler too... Let us know if you go for it.
  17. OrangePeel

LED Lighting

What LEDs did you get... any pics of them lit up?
  18. OrangePeel

Coolbox in glove box

As Andy says, does a good job of keeping you chocolate from melting or chilling a can/bottle but certainly wont keep your sausages from defrosting...
  19. OrangePeel

Speaker replacement

Good news on the job! :clap:... Look forward to finding out your thoughts on speaker replacement. Still on my to-do list.
  20. OrangePeel

New exeo owner to be

I have a 2.0 tsi and love it... Congratulation, hope you enjoy it. Be sure to put up some pictures when you get it.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.