Search results

1. D_O_U_G_I_E

Turbo sounds like a supercharger!

Sorry to bring up an old thread guys, but I have a quick question regarding a similar problem... Noticed a drop in power and the token hair dryer noise while driving the other day. Then, after looking for a boost leak somewhere, I noticed that my TIP had popped off at the bottom. Now my...
  2. D_O_U_G_I_E

SEAT Leon Mk1 Cupra / Cupra R needed for photoshoot

Nope, I cleaned it myself. The guy did say he'd give me a hand on the day if it needed it, but I managed to get it looking tidy before driving over on the morning of the shoot. Mind you, if you look closely, you can actually see some of the flys that were sacrificed on the front bumper on the...
  3. D_O_U_G_I_E

Yeah, REALLY happy with them! There's loads of fantastic photos on the disc, but these were my favourites. Might put some more up later...
  4. D_O_U_G_I_E

Just got back from work, to find an envelope on the doormat, with a disc full of the offical photos from the shoot! :D Here's just a few of them, so let me know what you think...
  5. D_O_U_G_I_E

She's got several backs from the look of the photo! :cartman:
  6. D_O_U_G_I_E

He never used any sprays, no, but had all his kit set up properly to get some quality shots! He showed me some as we were going along, and they looked fantastic! Sadly though, my useless camera combined with my even worse photography skills just means that the photos I took don't look up to...
  7. D_O_U_G_I_E

As requested... :p Erh...yeah...I might have just mentioned to her that you've requested naked photos of her Gavin and yes...you're dead when she sees you next! :lol:
  8. D_O_U_G_I_E

It woudn't be an ovni Seat without some paint fade! :lol: There is some paint fade on the car, but its not really visible from these angles, and with how crap my camera is combined with the lighting rigs, I think it'll probably just be the photos...
  9. D_O_U_G_I_E

I was guna ask the other half to come with me to lay over the bonnet, but she'd have no doubt just responded with a very disapproving look! :cartman:
  10. D_O_U_G_I_E

My camera is pants, but at least its a taster for you... :D
  11. D_O_U_G_I_E

No, I didn't have enough time! :lol: Right...just got back home after a fantastic morning! :D Sadly I didn't get to meet with James but John, the photographer, was a top bloke and made me feel very welcome! I took quite a few photos myself and John said he'll post me a CD with all the photos...
  12. D_O_U_G_I_E

Cheers buddy! Been up and outside since 6:00am giving her a good polishing and hoovering out inside (which I'm sure my neighbours loved! :whistle: ), so she's all set now! I'll take my camera along to get some shots and I'll get those up when I get back, until some of the offical ones get...
  13. D_O_U_G_I_E

Something like that! :lol: You managed to get anytime off work to come join in on the fun?
  14. D_O_U_G_I_E

Just finished cleaning the motor in preperation for tomorrow, and packed her away for the night! :D
  15. D_O_U_G_I_E

:lol: Cheers lads! I've got to be at the studio in Derby for 9:30am and then it all kicks off from there, so I'll keep you posted! Just gotta keep my fingers crossed now that the weather holds out tomorrow/early Thursday morning so I can get the car looking all clean and shiney!
  16. D_O_U_G_I_E

I didn't expect for one second they'd accept my offer because the car isn't in 'mint' condition, which I was totally open and honest about with them, but I'm not guna lie...I'm well chuffed about it now they've said yes and pleased I tested the water!!! :funk:
  17. D_O_U_G_I_E

Job done! James from PPC has just emailed me back and I'll be heading over for the shoot Thursday morning! :D
  18. D_O_U_G_I_E

Just dropped him an email, so we'll see what they say... :)
  19. D_O_U_G_I_E

Just seen your posting about this on my Facebook page Gavin! :happy: I'll happily put mine up for use if it meets the requirements? Mine's totally standard looking on the surface, apart from the fact it's been de-badged and the wheels are now in a darker colour than standard...??? That said...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.