Search results

1. Dione J

My 07 A3 170 DSG

Looking good Lee, nice mods as always :D
  2. Dione J

remap or no remap??

Love R Tech Niki is brilliant as what he does, he doesnt just take your money and run! Will be taking my new car there soon too!
  3. Dione J

The Dark Night

Welcome to the forums you are defo in the right place for help and advice. Great car and colour, looks very stealth! Try and get some day time pics up!
  4. Dione J

Remap suggestions please

Hi Not sure on the injectors, but if you are after some advice for remap then I highly recommend Niki @ R Tech - Hinkley they know what they are doing and well known in the VAG area Google them and give them a call, they are based not far as I live in Birmingham too pal.
  5. Dione J

Why did you want a LC/LCR

Nice new car Tramapat :D
  6. Dione J

My new lcr

Love this, very nice mate :D
  7. Dione J

Pcv,sai delete kit

^ Can you buy this kit and ship to UK? Has anyone brought these and tried them?
  8. Dione J

New Cupra

Nice car, I only have a LC Cupra would love a LCR but gone too far with mine now to get one :lol:
  9. Dione J

Leon lambda sensor fault

I have the similar problem, should I try to change the MAF before changing the lamba sensor? These are the codes im getting on my code reader are: 16486 17511 Any help people?
  10. Dione J

Pcv,sai delete kit

^ Can you buy this kit and ship to UK? Has anyone brought these and tried them?
  11. Dione J

Guide - Removing SAI, N249 & n112 valve

Hi Guys How do you reset the ECU? Also can you use the resistors from the below instead of resistors? http://www.urotuning.com/SAI-EVAP-Delete-Resistor-Kit-3-pcs-Mk4-1-8T-p/sai_resistor_mk4_kit.htm
  12. Dione J

Newbie - Black Mk1 LCR - Seen better days

Nice that, I like it :D
  13. Dione J

Living with a remapped car

Best mod ever if you do your research and find the right mapper, I have never looked back since and 3 years on it still surprises many cars on the road and I am a family man with 2 kids :D Do it.
  14. Dione J

Anyone else's wallets hate SCN?

Tempted to go Stage 2 only one mod off it now lol
  15. Dione J

Need a cupra r back in my life

Snappp :lol:
  16. Dione J

Need a cupra r back in my life

What car do you have now?
  17. Dione J

AUQ + (decat + o2 spacer) = no lights???

Have you had a remap before hand?
  18. Dione J

breaks upgrade

What are HPS pads and wager.evto source from?
  19. Dione J

should I upgrade my fuel pump

If you dont upgrade the LC180 pump will it make the 4 BAR FPR useless or not?
  20. Dione J

Catback for 20vt Stage 1 Toledo....Midlands area.

Well recommended, very good price and service and quality is second to none! :funk:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise