Search results

1. ReggieB

Toledo 1M Poor Headlights - Upgrade Options?

I have some HID H7 6k lights in my V5 for about 3 years and they are great. Never had a problem with MOT and so much better at night. I would highlly recomend it and super easy to fit. I got mine from these guys http://xenonhids.co.uk/ they are brilliant and super friendly.
  2. ReggieB

V5 new oil leak from unknown place?

after all of the problems I had it turned out to be just a water pump that packed up. so happy days again
  3. ReggieB

Thank you I am going to try it now. Do you think I should change the coolant the same time as when I add the k-seal? or just add k-seal to check it 1st?
  4. ReggieB

Hey guys, please I need your help. On my home this morning in traffic I stared seeing steam from under the bonnet. I pulled over to try and asses the problem and just saw some type of oil based liquid leaking. It looks like its from the drivers side of the radiator and aircon refill unit...
  5. ReggieB

v5 Clutch pedal broken

Ok clutch pedal replaced and back up and running. took less than 45mins to be sorted. Now my problem is the pedal is very high and also the bite point. Any solutions to this?
  6. ReggieB

v5 Clutch pedal broken

I did some searching on other forums and came accross this useful information on how to fix it. http://uk-mkivs.net/topic/80698-golf-23-v5-clutch-pedal-broke/ I just ordered the new parts from my local Seat dealer and came to a total of £40. So tonight i will be working like a slave to get to...
  7. ReggieB

v5 Clutch pedal broken

Last night some plastic clip on my clutch pedal broke and now the pedal wont pull back. Does anybody know if its a simple fix or need to replace the complete pedal assembly? Also does anybody have info on how to fix this please?
  8. ReggieB

Just had a remap

How much did you pay for the mapping and how long did it take them?
  9. ReggieB

Leon cupra r clocks

Can anybody tell me if the 2003 LEON CUPRA R CLOCKS will fit my 2003 V5 Toledo?
  10. ReggieB

sat nav disc.

PM me your details and i might be able to help you.
  11. ReggieB

power boost valve

Power valve so can somebody tell me if i removed it and reconnected the fuel pipes to each other then my mpg will be up again?
  12. ReggieB

power boost valve

hi guys what does the power boost valve look like? i am attaching a pic could somebody please tell me what this is
  13. ReggieB

ABF mpg

I got a 2.0 16v abf Cupra and try to drive it like an old lady when i am traveling to work every day. I am putting £40 ave p/w on fuel and not getting close to 200 miles per tank. not sure why my car is so heavy on fuel. any ideas btw i have done plugs, rotor arm + cap + leads. this made a...
  14. ReggieB

2.0 16v - What sort of performance should I expect?

I serviced my cupra 2.0 16v and the other night on a pvt road played with a 325i BMW, gave him stick though all the gears. mine is purring like a kitten.
  15. ReggieB

Ibiza Cupra 2.0 16v Front Brakes

nope, i will need to buy one if i dont come right.
  16. ReggieB

i have tried to remove the pin but cant get it out. dont have a vice and the correct tools to do it.
  17. ReggieB

hi People, can any body recommend where i could find a front brake calliper mounting for a 98 Cupra 2.0 16v. mine has seized up on one of the pins and need to replace it to fix my brakes. maybe somebody might have a good one spare some place?
  18. ReggieB

MOT Failure

I took it to a different MOT station, they passed it on all the stuff the other station failed it, but now got new stuff, Lower suspension ball joint, and brake balancing. wtf?
  19. ReggieB

MOT Failure

Well I am taking it back to the MOT station this afternoon, i am holding thumbs that it passes.
  20. ReggieB

Rear break Pads?

has any body used the "green stuff" pads? i just want something that works well and doesn't sqeek.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members