Search results

1. legoman_0

What is the longest youve left a cam belt?

Did my lcr at 78k belt looked fine just stretched
  2. legoman_0

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Let do it the first week of July we got enough numbers five us time to get our babies sorted :D
  3. legoman_0

Removing Brembo's, Update, refurb finshed, pic's inside

Quote me if I'm wrong but havnt the bembos got a self bleed system so there is no need to bleed it, one of the boys has an evo an works in a garage an when he seen me bleedin mine he said there is no need to bleed them
  4. legoman_0

1.8t FR remap (petrol)

Haha oh yea :/
  5. legoman_0

1.8t FR remap (petrol)

No it wad standard when we raced but havnt since people need to realise it's not all about power tho there are other factors. Oh right I thought you were on about a leon there like 1400kg so quite a heavy car ( if anyone knows how to loose some weight would be great info :) ), to be honest...
  6. legoman_0

Mystery interior button?

Hahahaha tha made me giggle
  7. legoman_0

1.8t FR remap (petrol)

Clio 172 an 182 are quick cars but they have the weight advantage so a 180hp cupra would be hard to beat it I'd say. I raced my mates 182 sport an just had him in my std lcr I think there is only half a second between the 0-60 times or just over correct me if I'm wrong but they are light cars an...
  8. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

That's awsome nice one guys il be doing mine next week thank god willie came along to answer our prayers lol an loony for testin the theory. That's what I'm hoping to achieve around 300hp was supprised with over 300ft/lb mind it has to be the setup, the pull is great but the vibrations annoying...
  9. legoman_0

dump valve recomendations

Tbh you can't really hear it, then when I got my remap it was 10x louder it just requires more boost
  10. legoman_0

Yea I'd go for forge 007p or the split r wouldn't get a bailey or anything like tha coz the ecu requires the recirculation an might throw a code
  11. legoman_0

Got a split r on my lcr sounds good, had the car remapped 2day an sounds even better worth gettin if you want a woosh noise an keep the recirculation had no problems with it an been running it for over a year :)
  12. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Will just did my map, 272bhp an 315.3ft/lb torque just got sort my knocking out now. Anyone uprated there coils an where u get them?
  13. legoman_0

Yea no probs il ask to keep the old belts an stuff
  14. legoman_0

Mines just ticked over to 70k on an 04 plate will be getting it done end of the month I seem to be seeing threads like this everywhere I'm guna take it as a sign lol
  15. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Yep that what I did when I did my cv joint, take out the 3 wishbone bolts use a spanner or something to push the wishbone down (I used an ajustable) an pull the suspention out. When replacing I had to realign the wishbone/ball joint about 3/4 times if it not straight the steering wheel will not...
  16. legoman_0

I keep bumping my splitter!!!! Grrrrrr

Cool cheats bud
  17. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Seems like a common problem
  18. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Yea I can't wait I had the revo 5hr trial back when I bought the car an couldn't believe the power increase it was silly even one of the boys said it was one of the fastest things he ever been in, he was even grabbing the door handle lol hope it just has a good read out :)
  19. legoman_0

LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Loony when or if you change em let us know if it's cured the problem
  20. legoman_0

I keep bumping my splitter!!!! Grrrrrr

So where is the cheapest place to get them?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.