Search results

1. JKing

Clutch Pedal Spring

havent noticed any to be honest mate
  2. JKing

Clutch Pedal Spring

thanks mate, found a few threads on here with most saying it's a complete nightmare! going to give it a go this weekend with the help of some cable ties
  3. JKing

Clutch Pedal Spring

Was checking my steering column bolts this weekend as per a recent forum thread and as I took the plastic cover off I noticed a large spring resting inside the cover. After looking over a few diagrams I think it's the over-center spring (number 20 in the diagram below) I wondered why my...
  4. JKing

Brembo pads?

What's your current price for Ibiza Brembo discs Bill??
  5. JKing

Brembo pads?

Yes the calipers will be different, the brembo calipers you have will be Ibiza cupra-R brembo ones which are different to Leon Cupra-R brembo's but the Leon pads fit the Ibiza calipers if that makes sense. The ebay link pads look like they'll fit yes
  6. JKing

Brembo pads?

You can use Leon Cupra-R pads and just cut off the wear indicator cables. They tend to be cheaper and more readily available than Ibiza ones. Mintex are supposed to be ok, I've allways just gone for standard ones though: http://www.vwspares.co.uk/leon_brakes.php
  7. JKing

Ibiza Cupra-R brembo front discs, dealer or cheaper elsewhere??

Looking to purchase a new set of front brake discs for my Ibiza Cupra-R. Is the dealer likely to be the best bet or does anyone know of a cheaper source?? I've seen a few companies offering grooved items on ebay but these are quite expensive. Thanks
  8. JKing

Whats this plug for? (found broken)

Common fault, I split the plug and resoldered and sealed with shrink tubing,
  9. JKing

Electric windows - Driver's side doesn't work

you'll struggle to get the cables back onto the spool once they have unravelled, best bet is to buy the complete regulator and motor, comes with the cables, runners and motor all complete. You'll need to tape up the window to the outside of the door frame whilst fitting as it will drop once the...
  10. JKing

Electric windows - Driver's side doesn't work

if u take the motor off and the cable comes off the spool its a nightmare to get back on. Better off buying a new regulator and motor, ive got a motor but need to pick up a regulator
  11. JKing

drviers door card

remove the black plastic trims that surround the door handle and window switches, there are 3 ( I think) gold headed screws which hold the door card on, remove these and give the door card a tug and its should come free
  12. JKing

refurb of rear brakes

you can just re-laquer them if they are faded and pink, de-greas and clean them up. Mask the disc etc and spray a few coats of clear laquer, good as new. Looking good mate, I quite like the brembo stickers, jst need to clean your arches and shocks now ;)
  13. JKing

Has no power at all! Help?

coil pack maybe??
  14. JKing

steering wheel.. anyone changed it?

Will a mk4 Ibiza wheel fit a mk3?? My sterring wheel is looking a bit warn so might swap it for a mk4 cupra/fr one
  15. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

Pro's and cons to both then but think I've made my mind up to go Miltek. My car isn't lowered (standard cupra-r suspension so a little lower than cupra) so hopefully won't have any knocking problems. Just found a local place that do the system for £320 so I'll go pick one up next week and...
  16. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

That was my thinking, I want it to look as standard as possible and I definitely don't want a loud exhaust so think that's made up my mind. I've fitted a few exhausts to my old cars so hopefully I shouldn't find this too difficult.
  17. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

do you have any pics of yours?? I think it's the oval that's putting me off to be honest
  18. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

I'm not replacing the dp
  19. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

because?
  20. JKing

Miltek or Blueflame

My standard exhaust backbox has about had it so looking to replace the system from the CAT back. Looking around online I can get a Miltek system for around £320 or a Blueflame for £275 I like the look of the miltek as it looks pretty much stock but just wanted people's opinions on both.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.