Search results

1. andy_dea

Rebuilding Head/Lump

buy my low milage engine for 450 quid, problem sorted, had cam belt and water pump changed to metal version, only covered 28k
  2. andy_dea

1.8 20vT engine

got one for sale, with clocks, keys, ecu ect, the lot for a conversion engine covered 28k had metal water pump and cam belt, no turbo with it tho all the rest and still in car running also have gear box with atb diff will sell seprate
  3. andy_dea

Roll cage

i have just taken delivery of a custom cages mutli point cage with front and rear turret trianglation, just need to find some one local who can fit it now
  4. andy_dea

which red top battery can u use for ibiza cupra

relocating the battery in the cuppra to the passenger seat well, so going to get a light weight smaller battery, anyone who knows much about them advise me on which one to get as im unsure of the power i will need? car now has, no aircon, sterio, interior lights, if this will allow a...
  5. andy_dea

Bilstein PSS9 - Suspension

yer as said, + to setting 9 is hardest setting as for fronts they are the worst design ever, the ajuster is on the bottom of the damper, not on the top, so its normally jack the car up in the air to ajust them, right pain in the ass
  6. andy_dea

Bilstein PSS9 - Suspension

i have the same kit, to raise the suspension u need to get a c spanner or a pair of them to rase the ajustable spring platform, this raises the height the spring sits at for ajusting the damp rate off the top of my head i can not remember but look on the rear suspension top mounts, and the...
  7. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

email sent
  8. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

lol not sure whats your email ill email u
  9. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

its says u havent got a pm mate? try pm-ing me
  10. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

yer comes will all pipework and fittings, to eayly fit, can supply the crashbar as well so no messing about
  11. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

yer pics here: http://public.fotki.com/andydea/intercooler/ changing my full set up around abit and intake will be pointing the other way so have to change it dimentions are 60mm core, 600mm width, 300 tall is alot thicker than the standard forge ibiza one
  12. andy_dea

Which intercooler??

fozzie, i have a custom forge one for sale if intrested, it uses a larger core than the stock ibiza fmic, was made for jbs by forge for my car
  13. andy_dea

Front Mounted Intercoolers

here pics of my custom forge one for big turbo conversion is going to be for sale if any ones interested is 60mm thick core, 600mm length x 300 mm http://public.fotki.com/AndyDea/intercooler/
  14. andy_dea

Cupra "small wing mirror" !

ah right, so i could get standard looking mirrors but manual to get rid of heavy electrics
  15. andy_dea

Cupra "small wing mirror" !

is there a mk 3 ibiza which has manual mirrors and not electric?
  16. andy_dea

Engine Converstion

me and craig have talked about this and surely 2 ways some one like jbs, or jabba would do it if you asked them use a sincro floor pan and running gear or use tt 4wd system, use the box with transfur case, shortern the prop shaft, fit a rear diff and hander to the back of an ibiza, and mod...
  17. andy_dea

Got my body back..........!

stunning build, are you making some of the interior carbon yourself? are your windows the plastic for performace kit? (looks like it with the black borders) any close up pics of how fitting as about to order a set, did you ever figure out to fix the rear 1/4s windows, i.e using a...
  18. andy_dea

Best Hothatch....

19. andy_dea

Best Hothatch....

no good spec's , what do you call remote reservoir dampers on a road car? recaros, speedline wheels dont get me wrong love the leons, love my ibiza with gt28rs, but i like driving the 182 more, better handeling revvy engine, and as its a tin car, it goes alright for 182 ps
  20. andy_dea

Best Hothatch....

best hot hatch has to be as follows from past to present 1. mk1 golf gti 2. 205 gti 1.9 3. clio williams 4.106 gti 5. clio 182 trophy ( only because i own one :P)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.