Search results

1. SSimpson3

For those with Aero side skirts

Both mine come off 2 weeks ago, i have the new ones but aint putting them on till snow is completly gone, think i might screw them on this time
  2. SSimpson3

LCR Mk2 - Autocar road-test

Seat Leon 2.0 TSI 240 Cupra £20,450 Seat Leon 2.0 TSI 265 Cupra R £19,990 this part confused me, why would the Cupra R be cheaper than the Cupra, think somebody made a little mistake
  3. SSimpson3

Aero kit, just for looks or performance?

mine is shattered from a badger [:@] and yes they are paper thin
  4. SSimpson3

Revo Cupra K1 Review

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/CARS/FEATURES/revo_seat_leon_cupra_k1_car_review.html heres the review on the REVO Cupra K1 with 360bhp!!!
  5. SSimpson3

Age of Leon drivers

Im 21 and bought my Leon from new when i was 19, got it on finance but paid it all off after 9 months when i sold my house
  6. SSimpson3

IPOD Cable

Hi again, i was thinking about getting a holder for my ipod that would stick to the dash next to the cd player so its in easy view for changing songs, is this possible?
  7. SSimpson3

IPOD Cable

I have the standard IPOD cable fitted to my car inside the glovebox only problem is if i want to change track i have to reach into the glovebox to do it which means stopping somewhere, i heard you can get a cable that plugs into the AUX and that allows you to use the controls on the car just...
  8. SSimpson3

Wind noise from back window

my back windows go down by themselves all the time but this time it is not that as iv checked a few times. I have done the same thing with powerhosing the car when the window has went down slightly and had water run down the inside of the window so i check them every time now i clean it
  9. SSimpson3

Honest TDI FR Fuel Consumption

my 2.0TDI 140 averages about 42mpg when the partner drives and with me about 35mpg which is mostly made of A roads and dual carriageway. i did try really hard one day and reached 46mpg which is the highest it has ever been
  10. SSimpson3

Wind noise from back window

Hi, I keep hearing a wind noise coming from the back drivers side door, i checked the window and theres nothing stopping it from going up so i was wondering if it could be a seal or something? Cheers
  11. SSimpson3

Potentially chaging back to a Mk2 Diesel

:doh::doh::doh: i mean right foot :redface:
  12. SSimpson3

Potentially chaging back to a Mk2 Diesel

my TDI 140 is lucky to see 44mpg and thats driving carefully, if i have a slighly heavy left then it drops to 35mpg which i think is rubbish for a diesal, i would have been better off with a petrol, more fun for roughly the same price a full tank normally lasts 400-450 miles
  13. SSimpson3

Laquer peeling on Alloys

Join the club, 2 of my alloys have serious corrosion around the edges and 3 of them have lost there laquer finish, Seat would not replace mine under warrenty as they say they were kerbed but it must of been a majic kerbing that only Seat can see as loads of other people looked at them and could...
  14. SSimpson3

Bug cleaners

Hi, Whats the best cleaner to use to get the blood spots off left by fly's etc??? Also whilst im at it whats the best clay, wax, polish to use and what order is it supposed to be applied as im new to the detailing??? Thanks for your help guys
  15. SSimpson3

Refurb or New Wheels?

would the tyres of my Leon fit, i think they are 225/45 R18 if i remember correctly?
  16. SSimpson3

Refurb or New Wheels?

Stupid question but those alloys on ebay, do they come fitted with tyres or not?
  17. SSimpson3

Airbag Issue

yip it is a common fault, i was in the dealers twice in 2 months due to it but they also replaced my side airbags aswell as they were also causing a fault, lucky i never crashed as i was told my airbags MIGHT not of deployed and i also had to wait 2 weeks for a new airbag to arrive
  18. SSimpson3

Hissing Noise from Engine Compartment

i have the same engine as you and mine has made a hissing noise from day 1 i just thought it was the turbo and was normal?
  19. SSimpson3

Boot Tray - Again!!

http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/uk/SEAT/site/Service/original-accessories/main.html heres a link ti the Seat site with it
  20. SSimpson3

Exhaust position - Aero kit bumper

mine is black too, i did consider colour coding it like