Search results

1. 1L19

Is there 1.6 badge for Leon?

Try ebay mate!
  2. 1L19

Is there 1.6 badge for Leon?

My Leon didn't have anything under the 'leon' bit, but my Ibiza had a little s
  3. 1L19

wayne's mk3 ibiza cupra

What a beaut! I remember the days of my ickle mk3 1.4! I'm saving up for the Cupra now.
  4. 1L19

Which Hid's advise

Yep I got one mixed the wrong way when I fitted mine and it didn't turn on, so I swapped them around and it worked :)
  5. 1L19

Which Hid's advise

The ones in the picture and the ones I have run straight from the original bulb power yeah
  6. 1L19

Which Hid's advise

the blue plug into the red, and the small spade ones circled in green? (colour blind), plug into the connector you pull from the bulb already in the car.
  7. 1L19

Crezzy's Caddy Carnage...mk1 VW Caddy Pick Up Project....Turbo Time...ermm diesel

Got a couple of sneaky shots of the one that's rarely parked down the road, doesn't look half as good as I remembered it to be!
  8. 1L19

Glue left after de-badging and laquer missing

My friend used a heat gun to get the glue off from his bump strips, it warped the paint and made it all bubbly! I wouldn't recommend it.
  9. 1L19

HIDs...again!

Yeah last thing you want is to find out you can after ordering.
  10. 1L19

HIDs...again!

No I don't think so unless some professor on here has found a way lol You'll need another ballast and bulb running off the main or dipped Anyway, took about 45 mins to do mine, no bumper removal but I don't know if the warning noise has changed
  11. 1L19

how do you get all your windows to go down?

Cor that price has nearly doubled! And I've been thinkin about getting that recently, not now though!
  12. 1L19

Advice on Ipod fitting please

That's ok :cheers: Each to their own also That's true you can always amp the Aura if needed
  13. 1L19

I was asking why people keep them and spend £100 odd to have the ipod adaptor when they could get an ipod ready HU for the same price, no need to insult what car I can afford. People seem to have problems with safe mode on them and the quality of the sound, which is why I don't understand the...
  14. 1L19

Why do people insist on keeping the Aura headunit in other than for the OEM look? It's sh1te!
  15. 1L19

Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

This car is great, love the colour and the wheels :thumbup:
  16. 1L19

Pressed Plates

Just found out that Pat Williams in Barnstaple (and I would imagine the Cornwall branch too) make legal pressed plates for around £28.
  17. 1L19

Sharkfin aerials

I think Mds has one
  18. 1L19

Crezzy's Caddy Carnage...mk1 VW Caddy Pick Up Project....Turbo Time...ermm diesel

Sounds mental, just pray for a sunny summer :)