Search results

1. Martin_FR

Red FR TDi (SA07 NXG)

Havent really been on here since leaving the Seat fold but wondering if my old ibiza is still on the go? I did a deal with Scott-o on here and I seen it for sale earlier on this year so unsure if he still has it. Was a red fr tdi running a revo stage 2 along with fmic and milltek exhaust and ap...
  2. Martin_FR

Rolling Road Day

Theres just been a rolling road day organised on Eastside in the past day or two so obviously someone at wallace is there that has the authority / know how to make bookings! Wait and see what happens, Iv subscribed to this thread so shouldnt miss any updates
  3. Martin_FR

Rolling Road Day

I'd be keen for coming along to this aswell. The Eastside one was a maximum of 20 and its full - strange as I spoke to Wallace today about organising one (myself and a few mates were keen) and Wallace told me a minimum of 20 was needed so I thought Eastside would open it up to more people. I...
  4. Martin_FR

OEM intercooler O-seals(asz pd130)

Try Dave at Sere Motors, great prices and quick delivery. Really helpful. Have a search on here and you'll get his contact details
  5. Martin_FR

Strange noise on Cupra TDi?

As said before, perfectly normal. Its always there, just a cat usually masks the sound and with a decat you can hear the turbo spool up alot louder, and dump alot louder
  6. Martin_FR

What oil to try next?

I used Mobil 1 ESP in the ibiza and use it in th R32 aswell. Meets and exceeds longlife spec, it got changed every 10k in the ibiza and going for 5k in the golf
  7. Martin_FR

Mk4 Golf .:R32

Not much to update, only real spending has been on fuel. 280 miles to £75 of fuel is the best so far haha Got some plans for a timing chain kit in the next few weeks and probably a clutch and flywheel aswell. Doesnt need any of the above really but I like to keep my cars in good condition and...
  8. Martin_FR

Ebay special sidelights came in today so fitted them. Also got a set of bolt covers in as 2 were missing from the back where normal longer bolts are fitted in place of the locking wheel nuts (due to spacers) so got them fitted to tidy it up. New boot latch also came into VW today so got that...
  9. Martin_FR

Iv had the 16 led ones before in my interior and boot light and jesus their bright. More like a purple light so thought I better get something sensible and a bit OEM if possible for the lights. Will see how they are once their in
  10. Martin_FR

Went and ordered these earlier 290604286244 Didnt fancy the ones with a few led's as thought they would be too bright and chavvy
  11. Martin_FR

Went to fit sidelights today as one side was out and other side didnt even have a bulb, can see why because as with all other newer cars changing a bulb seems to be like keyhole surgery with the limited space. Bought halfords laser blue bulbs to match the standard xenons only to find out their...
  12. Martin_FR

Picked the new car up yesterday to replace the Ibiza I had for four years, quick pic of the previous car : New owner is Scott o from here so im sure he'll be along with a new progress thread for the ibiza Travelled to Edinburgh to meet and swap cars and cash, R32 had came up from...
  13. Martin_FR

Revo Stage 2 Ibiza FR TDi *NOW FOR SALE*

Car is now off from North East Scotland to North East England with Scott o And his mk4 r32 golf is in good hands :)
  14. Martin_FR

Boost pipe coming from turbo - Tight fit?

Variable nozzle turbine And vvt is variable valve timing which we dont have!
  15. Martin_FR

Boost pipe coming from turbo - Tight fit?

My mates polo had a similar sound but stayed on for longer. Was the start of his VNT problems and then led to the car going into limp mode, usually only at a certain speed it would do it. Il try find a video of it Video : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/jonnyvolcom/db26404b.mp4
  16. Martin_FR

Revo Stage 2 Ibiza FR TDi *NOW FOR SALE*

Now for sale, Pm me for info / advert
  17. Martin_FR

Turning down egr?

Just search on google and loads of threads come up, including this one which is the one I followed http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=287688
  18. Martin_FR

SS FMIC or FM FMIC

Iv never had any problem with mine overheating on hot days or sitting in traffic. Guage never moves off 90. Thats in a diesel. It comes standard on the cupras so it must be ok before sear designed and sold the cupra with that setup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Martin_FR

SS FMIC or FM FMIC

Pretty sure their both the same size seat sport one maybe been mentioned that its marginally larger/better, forge one needs a modified crash bar iirc. Should tell you on the forge website. What car is it for, if you check the ibiza mk4 section there was a post in there this week about another...
  20. Martin_FR

oil in boost pipe

Completely forgot about that point. Catch can will solve it if your overly bothered about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members