Search results

1. sunny2k2000

My New Candy White LEON FR!

For Sale: Seat Leon FR Tdi (BTCC Kit), Candy White, Genuine BBS Wheels Since I first saw this car on this forum I’m going to put it up on here first. I’m the second owner, I brought the car at 39.8k and clocked up 59k miles of which 95% are motorway miles (commute to work). The only reason I’m...
  2. sunny2k2000

Mk2 Leon fr problem

Its gone into limp mode. What u mean by no DPF have u had it deleted? Normally its down to DPF issues however also check the fuel injectors.
  3. sunny2k2000

Hi all, Due to a new job locally I'm now looking to sell my Leon FR. An official advert is still pending approval from the admins and will be posted in the For Sale section soon but I thought I'd give you loyal guys a heads up if anyone is interested. Inbox me for more detail...
  4. sunny2k2000

Still running strong at 95k now!
  5. sunny2k2000

95k wow you've been getting around! I'm hitting 87k she's due a minor service next week so I'll be take her to the dealers for that. I brought it off you at close to 40k. Send me details for you BMW I may be interested ;-) I'd love to see what kind of mods you done to it. I know it won't be ott.
  6. sunny2k2000

Thanks mate! [B)]
  7. sunny2k2000

Hiii Nick hope your're well! Appologies for not getting back soon I've just return from holiday. Yeah the car is running well no issues she's still going strong! I'm thinking of selling her soon maybe find something bigger but I'm in no rush. How is your car going ready to sell yet lol...
  8. sunny2k2000

thanks mate i've referbd them in gloss black now i will post some pics up. :happy:
  9. sunny2k2000

Rns510 teething problems.

I don't have VCDS :(
  10. sunny2k2000

Rns510 teething problems.

Since fitting a Sub i'm having below issues; also now if i remove the sub wiring i still get the same issue, seems like somehow its lost its coding? 1. Rns 510 system isn't communicating with the car's MFD, ie. Sat nav directions don't show on MFD, bluetooth and Steering controls don't work 2...
  11. sunny2k2000

Fr dpf wanted

Hi matey, I have a dfp deleted pipe in the garage if your looking for one. I used to use it for my fr170pd
  12. sunny2k2000

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Hey Mark long time no see! Was it u i saw last Wednesday in the near the pork pie roundabout in leicester n u horned :-) Anyway when r u guys doing a car photo shoot meet again? I remember last yr we all met at Maltings n we drove past laughbrough city centre n up to a local park. I think I...
  13. sunny2k2000

fr tdi 170 pd

I have a DPF deleted pipe in the garage if ure interested I used it for my fr 170pd
  14. sunny2k2000

Cleaning Candy White Cars

As Subc mentioned one of the products for candy white is the Werkstat Acrylic Kit. Due to it working its best on light to mid-tone metallic and pearlescent finishes. I've been using it for a year now with AMAZING results.
  15. sunny2k2000

Statller remap + DPF removal PD170

I have the milltek deleted down pipe previously used for my FR 170pd for you're interested.
  16. sunny2k2000

thanks mate! :)
  17. sunny2k2000

Thanks bud! I keep u in mind if I decied to sell em, it's very unlikely though lol
  18. sunny2k2000

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Yup Leicester local, let me know when u want to drag race lol :p
  19. sunny2k2000

Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Welcome to Seatcupra, most of your queries shld be answered on this forum. :-)
  20. sunny2k2000

Thanks mate. Yeah I've just got the front, side and the spoiler. I'm going to complete the kit with the rear bumper and central exhaust, hopefully next month.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.