Search results

1. SeanCorky

Check this out!! Modified show car ??

He got that exhaust because he didn't have parking sensors...
  2. SeanCorky

PD170 or CR170

I've owned both and the CR170 was faultless compared to the PD170. All you need to ask is what do VAG still make, CR or PD.....
  3. SeanCorky

ZGB1P1071001 advice needed

I asked Dave @ Sere when details of it first came out, it's simply a piece of vinyl apparently.
  4. SeanCorky

Cupra..... SOLD :-(

My 335i had a list price of almost £43k and i got it 4 years old with 45,000 miles for a third of the price. Lost most of its value already :)
  5. SeanCorky

I have the earlier CCC iDrive and it's nowhere near as bad as it is made out to be. I have the 2012 map and it's fine. You can send a destination from Google Maps on your computer/iPhone etc and i've had no problems with it. You can play with settings a lot better with the iDrive than...
  6. SeanCorky

iDrive is a must, don't compromise!
  7. SeanCorky

What next after Cupra

Slightly off topic but your old car now lives in my street!
  8. SeanCorky

What's this hole in my Glovebox??

Glovebox light was a MY10 addition. That's where the light should be on a MY10 onwards, on an earlier model it just has that blank. It looks like someone has pressed the knockout through for some reason?
  9. SeanCorky

sold my cupra in may but still no replacement

I sold my Leon and went 2 months without a car waiting to find the right spec 335i. It p*ssed me off after a while and i started thinking should i look for something else when mine popped up.
  10. SeanCorky

Leon Bocenagra anyone?!

Hahahahahahaaahaaa
  11. SeanCorky

HID kits

I did yeah and they were happy to accept them. I then went on holiday and i forgot about them :lol:
  12. SeanCorky

HID kits

It's the exact same kit i had, sometimes one side wouldn't work (random) and sometimes i'd just have an error light. I tried the error cancellers they supply which didn't do anything. I ended up buying a HIDS4U kit, they're the only ones that are proven to 100% work on the FL Leons.
  13. SeanCorky

HID kits

Expect errors on a FL.
  14. SeanCorky

BBS CH reps...

I had a set of Black Edition BBS CH on my old car before i sold the car (sat in the shed) They were good quality for reps IMO.
  15. SeanCorky

SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

Looking good Jay ;) As said above, pretty sure the tints aren't legal! I didn't realise the 135i had the exhaust's on just the 1 one side, i thought it might have been like the 335i. Is it the N54 engine or N55? (Edit: Just noticed you said Twin Turbo, not Twin Power so must be N54)
  16. SeanCorky

Well reading e90post, his existing mats fit. So, either E92 335i or 1 Series 135i?
  17. SeanCorky

It's got to be German! It would have to be an S5 to be faster than an 335i remapped though?!
  18. SeanCorky

Come on Jay, don't leave us hanging!
  19. SeanCorky

Depends how long he keeps this one for :-o He could well be in a coupe soon?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.