Search results

1. Taipan

DPF delete with no remap?

I have been running a delete pipe with standard map for about 2 weeks now. All seems fine and hasnt tried to regen. Even if it did I heard you just do the normal 2k revs thang. I have a delete pipe for sale if anyones interested at obviously a far cheaper price than the retailers :-) PM me
  2. Taipan

Map or delete?

Has anyone had a map on a PD170 and then gone for a delete? Im putting the DPF back on and going back to standard but toying with the idea of a map instead. Just wondered how different they are in the real world. Cheers
  3. Taipan

Spacer size

Ummmm....10mm longer than your original ;)
  4. Taipan

Spacer size

Ive got 20mm Forge rear and 10mm front I think. Got the longer bolts off ebay (expensive from Forge). Car looks so much better (shame I cant drive it ;)) Rear wheels really fill the arches
  5. Taipan

Got a rather large problem!

Its not loading the map over and over it is tweaked each time. And yes its a delete map Think AMD still have my DPF :-) Bonus
  6. Taipan

....ahem....
  7. Taipan

AMD didnt have a clue. Oscarli do Yes you are right though be careful if you are thinking about a delete. I know for a fact all the delete tuners have had problems even the ones that say on here they have never had a problem [B)]
  8. Taipan

Yes mate. ALL the tuners have this problem with a real small percentage of cars. Car is now in limp mode and no faults coming up on diagnostics :-( Bleedin weird!!
  9. Taipan

I will try this but dont really hold out much hope on that one. It was done a long time ago
  10. Taipan

I have an FR 170. The dpf has been removed but it still goes into regen. A very well respected mapper has mapped it over and over to no avail. Usually if it regens I can get rid of it after a day or so but 2 days ago it went into regen and I couldnt shift it. Now its gone into limp mode but...
  11. Taipan

Dilemma - shall I have DPF delete done?

So youve never had a problem car that you couldn't sort out? Not what I heard......
  12. Taipan

Dilemma - shall I have DPF delete done?

Be careful. Some of the cars do not respond well to the delete. They keep regenning even though theres no DPF. You wont know until youve had it done. Theres nothing anyone can do either. I know, ive got one
  13. Taipan

Trading in my Cupra for a FR :(

I had to do the same thing. First couple of weeks I missed the cupra then I got the DPF deleted and happy days :p Get it mapped and you'll love the torque I really like driving the FR now. Just wish it had the cupra brakes :blink:
  14. Taipan

How far over milage service indicator to keep warranty?

I was 3500 miles over last time (dont ask) and the dealer didnt blink. Just did my warrenty work :shrug:
  15. Taipan

DPF Delete question

My apologies to P-Torque
  16. Taipan

DPF Delete question

Then dont go to P-Torque because that really isnt right.I had the same problem when the f***wits at AMD did mine. The car runs really bad and it will get worse and worse. Get P-Torque to get you another map or get your money back and go to someone that knows how to map it out. It WILL start to...
  17. Taipan

DPF Delete question

That doesnt sound right to me. The car should be regen free from what I understand. :blink:
  18. Taipan

DPF Delete which one to go for?

Mine is due in a couple of months so i'll let you know
  19. Taipan

DPF Delete which one to go for?

If I was deleting again I would definately buy the milltek downpipe and get Oscarli to remap. You should get it all done for about 650. If you buy the downpipe, a company called Motech will fit and put on the Oscarli map. If you want phone numbers PM me
  20. Taipan

help mpg

I can get 57/58 if I stay off boost on a motorway journey over 40 miles or so
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.