Search results

1. Yokohama parada spec 2 or T1R

I had t1rs on my first cupra, thought they were great. It was standard at that point though!
  2. 1.4 cool turbo

For the price of all that shite, give me 2250 and you get yourself a cupra with 12 months mot and 200 odd bhp
  3. Cupras....

Im on my second cupra, no mechanical issues on either. they will be fine with full history etc. mine is for sale, cheap for what it is, all the right mods but i dont need a second car anymore!
  4. What is a cupra worth in parts

Yeah it does seem that they are not worth what they were when i sold my first one! I would be crazy to drop the price further but i dont need a second car anymore thats modified. The bits i have would fall short or what its worth as a whole, nor do i have the time space or effort to break it...
  5. What is a cupra worth in parts

My cupra has been up for sale for a month or so, and iv not really had alot of interest from cash buyers. A few offers of swaps here and there but nothing really that interests me. Was wondering what it would be worth if I was to break it?
  6. Another one gone

Take a look at my for sale thread. Might get you back in a cupra quicker than you think....
  7. There is definately no GOD!

I cant even shift my cupra for half the price! Free plug.........lol
  8. supersprint race system non res 2.5

I ran a standard downpipe, de cat, non res blueflame for a while. Quite loud, would pop and burble off of throttle quite alot. Quite droney on the motorway though, so I had my cat and centre section back in for MOT, and im leaving it that way now as the car is to be sold after my trip to the...
  9. Front fog light question

lovely! My switch lights up aswell :)
  10. Front fog light question

Can anyone with a cupra tell me if a bulb is illuminated on your dash display when you turn on your front fog lights? I have a light illuminate telling me my rear fog lights are on, but not my fronts. (the front fogs do function ok, just no light on the dash) The reason I asj is because...
  11. Temperture

I have also just changed my thermostat, the only fiddly bit is the lower 10mm bolt, but even thats not a nightmare. But my car still will sit at about 70 degrees while driving (unless driving quite hard) but on a stand still for a few minutes will raise to 90, then back down when i start...
  12. Anti Buzz T Piece

Iv got that annoying sound aswell. What is it that causes it? I assumed that there was a slight air leak causing the noise.
  13. Quick question . . .

yes, there will be a big hole in your boot
  14. anyone have a pic where the cdplayer would sit in boot?

Jamie a more detailed photo would be good please, I have a feeling I might aswell take the carpets out to find the bolt holes, then find some suitable bolts. Elliot if you could post a picture of yours also?
  15. Big Brake Upgrade/porsche/brembo??

Whats your budget?
  16. anyone have a pic where the cdplayer would sit in boot?

Id quite like to see how it sits also. I have the changer, mounted in the bracket....but the bracket and changer are just on the boot floor. And I cant see where The bracket it meant to bolt to!
  17. Picture request - Induction set up

Just read your progress thread, sounds like you've had an eventful cupra ownership so far! Iv also spent a small fortue on what previous owners have cocked up along the way. All fault codes cleared (touch wood) on mine at the moment! This is my second cupra, my first being completely standard...
  18. Picture request - Induction set up

Iv been trying to add a picture of my current set up but my phone wont let me transfer it to my PC, but Peachy my set up is exactly what you had in the first picture of the thread you have posted!! Thanks for your input Liamx! Your set up look great! (but none of your links are working)...
  19. Picture request - Induction set up

Anyone? What set ups are people using?
  20. REVO stage 2 and SPS3 query

can i have the boost increased on my stage 2 map on a k03 without an sps? as i dont own one. cann i just go to AMD and they can do it for me? or doi have to buy an sps aswell?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise