Search results

1. icestorm81

Blackness grey 2019 mk3 cupra r st

Remus system, looks and sounds great.
  2. icestorm81

Icestorm's hybrid LCR mk1 374.2bhp and 341.8lbft

Car has been sorn for the last 2 years and its finally went to TSR Performance last Monday for a full engine rebuild and other work to get the car back on the road.
  3. icestorm81

Finally paid the car off and now own it outright. To treat the car and myself, im currently having the following fitted- 4" titanium bigbore downpipe with a 200 cell cat and GPF deleted. Remus full system with carbon fibre quad tips DO88 big pack intercooler Racingline oil cooler Venom 550...
  4. icestorm81

Cupra R st brakes

I own a mk3 cupra r st and I am in need of new front pads as the wear markers icon is showing on the dashboard. But my car model is not shown on your website. I'm ideally looking for ds2500 pads to go in the brembos 4 pots but also interested in new discs as the originals have covered over...
  5. icestorm81

During a hoon last Saturday night my k04 hybrid engine went into a serious misfire, limped it back home and it was recovered to my tuner to diagnose the issue. I knew it was serious as the rac man said the spark plug in cylinder number 2 had disingrated, they were only changed 6 weeks ago. So it...
  6. icestorm81

Car is 2 years old and doesn't look it. As a detailer it is rarely dirty.
  7. icestorm81

Four new tyres fitted, I know they are not the best, but due to health reasons I had to cut back on expenses.
  8. icestorm81

New Ram air cone to replace the tired old one.
  9. icestorm81

What is the best oil cooler

Been doing a lot of hard weekend driving in my cupra r and have a few trackdays booked for the whole day. So I am in need of an oil cooler as temperatures tend to go too high for my liking on my oil temperature gauge. Like the Mocal 13-row oil cooler, are 13 rows enough or do I need more rows or...
  10. icestorm81

Boot liner for R st

Going to be detailing cars out of my R ST, so I need to find a good boot liner which covers the boot, sides and when the rear seats are down. Does anyone know what would be the best product to get, as a custom made one is close to £200
  11. icestorm81

Cupra r st tracking

Does anyone have, or know where I get the wheel alignment diagram for my cupra r st, as the tracking needs doing. All the tyre places iv been seem to think it's a leon cupra st and I don't want the negative camber to be changed.
  12. icestorm81

After giving it much thought I will not be doing anymore engine tuning. In the meantime I will be upgrading other parts of the car like suspension and brakes before the summer 2022 when a fully forged aluminium RS3 engine with a TTE 900 turbo will be installed. Will be aiming for somewhere in...
  13. icestorm81

Damaged alloy wheel

Yeah the tyre is seated properly, the other tyre place struggled to change the other 3 due to the copper plating being so soft. Going to have all 4 refurnished in paint of the same colour and my place of work will pay for the wheel they damaged.
  14. icestorm81

Damaged alloy wheel

Thanks for your reply, I will find out tomorrow morning what they plan to do and will post on here.
  15. icestorm81

Damaged alloy wheel

Dunno, I did warn them beforehand as they are expensive wheels.
  16. icestorm81

Damaged alloy wheel

Had an unexperienced tyre fitter at my place of work take the copper paint off the edge of the wheel while putting new tyres on. They have offered to repair the damage for free, but am I right in saying that they will never get a perfect match as Seat will never release the paint code for the r...
  17. icestorm81

Coolant warning

They don't think their is a leak, these engines use coolant apparently. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  18. icestorm81

Coolant warning

Coolant warning has come on, pull over and there is virtually no coolant in the header tank. Dealership topped it up and sent me on my way. Get a mile down the road and it has come on again. Coolant level is below minimum level. Now waiting for the car to cool down so they can have a proper look...
  19. icestorm81

what have you done to your car today ?

New r888r tyres on the front in medium compound
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise