Search results

1. motty225

GFV 5door cupra 300 dsg

Was just wondering what people have been getting offered for final value on there 5door cupra 300 dsg' when doing pcp, I know options effect it slightly but just trying to get a rough idea, thinking about having one once my 290 lease is over, and want to work out the finance on a pcp calculator
  2. motty225

Seat warranty

Popped into my local dealer as my Cupra 290 has flashed up for its first oil change, while I was there I mentioned it had a few rattles I wanted looking at while it was there, door cards etc, it never bothered me enough to take it in just for that reason, but as it was there I thought I'd bring...
  3. motty225

DTUK V JB1 cupra 290

As above really, the price is roughly the same for the two but does one have a benefit over the other? Did also look at jb4 but I'm not looking to mess with the settings once I've picked one, is for a manual 290 if that makes any difference
  4. motty225

Cupra 300 price changes

I see the configurator has now been updated with the eclipse orange etc, but it also seems the Leon is now cheaper? Can't exactly remember what it was before but I'm sure it was more than 29,900? Also the configurator is saying that dsg is no extra cost, I'm guessing it's just a typo with the...
  5. motty225

Dtuk cupra 290 question

Just bought this off eBay from a golf R for my Leon cupra 290 and I've just noticed it doesn't seem to have the program buttons on it? Not yet received it as it's the post so can't personally check it, or is it under the sticker? https://goo.gl/photos/FNbfjzPGzjxqXaQK8
  6. motty225

Google music stopped working on android auto

As above, it has been fine for months but today I noticed it wouldn't play any music, just comes up with something along the lines of "currently unavailable" my deezer account works fine on it, just Google play music that is the issue
  7. motty225

Mountain bike in the back?

Got a 5 door Leon 290 BE and need to pick a new mountain bike up tomorrow, with the back seats folded down and the front wheel on the bike removed does anyone think I'll have an issue fitting it in?
  8. motty225

Engine mode selection 290

On my 290 when you select which mode you want you can choose "individual" now in this you can choose the settings of the engine, comfort, sport, cupra and eco, now not including eco which I know is different, with the other three options is the only change to the engine the sound actuator or is...
  9. motty225

dial swipe stopped?

had my 290 BE since mid December and I was sure the dials always did a full swipe when I turned the ignition on, this week this seems to have stopped? any ideas as to what I've done?
  10. motty225

290 black edition seat covers

Has anybody found some decent seat covers that fit the black edition bucket seats well?
  11. motty225

oem k04 actuator

anybody know who stock these? and how much? spoke to sere and they can only get it along with the turbo :( not interested in the forge item, not looking to increase performance or anything, just want to replace the oem, Cheers, Motty
  12. motty225

LCR temp sensor

My EML light keeps coming up throwing up code P0118 temp senor to high, so im going to replace it, is the sensor fitted to my car the same as any VAG cars? mainly skoda's? reason being i have a mate that works at a skoda garage so was going to get him to grab me one while hes there, Cheers
  13. motty225

n75 & coolant temp sensor

ive got a problem with my LCR lacking power, and the power coming on and off quickly while driving and it sounds like the 007 is opening and shutting quickly while at peak torque, but ive tryed the OEM reic valve and it did the same. so im working my way around the engine checking things...
  14. motty225

Adding a decat to a mapped LCR

recently got my LCR stage 1 mapped by will at p-torque and hes done an amazing job! current mods are n249, jetex cone, 3"sfs TIP and a custom catback, now im thinking of removing the catback and putting the oem back on, so im wondering... because i dont have to worry about the noise, i may fit a...
  15. motty225

anybody got a oem dogbone?

as above really has anyone replaced there oem dogbone with an uprated one and want to get rid of it? ive removed my 3" downpipe so know longer need a polybush one, cheers
  16. motty225

Worth changing the oil?

evening guys, i changed the oil in my LCR in the end of jan/beginning of feb for some silkolene Pro-S 5-40 and put a new set of NGK plugs in at the same time, im planning on going down to p-torque to get a stage one map done within the couple of weeks, do you think its worth me giving it another...
  17. motty225

Annoying rattle and creak

i have a very annoying rattle and creak coming from my LCR and its driving me mad lol, the rattle more than the creak! first of the rattle, its coming from above the glove box kind of where the passenger airbag is ive hit it with no sucess :( the creak is coming from the rear of the car and it...
  18. motty225

camber and toe

resently lowered my LCR on coilovers this week, which obviously put the camber and toe out, from what im aware only the front toe is adjustable? went to get the tracking looked at, and these are the results, are they anything to worry about? car feels fine to drive
  19. motty225

LCR boost/dumping issue

right here goes, the car forge 007, sfs 3" tip, jetex cone filter, n249 completly removed and on standard map, car hs been running perfectly fine with the above mods for over a year, and the TIP has been been on 3weeks or so, yesterday i had the car on the ramps to have a mess with the exhaust...
  20. motty225

LCR exhaust rubbers

My LCR has a custom catback on it, and i tryed to put a standard catback which i sourced today but the rubber mounts from the custom system didnt meet up correctly with the standard system mounting points, so im guessing they used different mounts for the custom? does anybody have a picture of a...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise