Search results

1. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

I bought it from here: LOGO EBAY
  2. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

Hello! Everything ok, the logo has arrived today and it's perfect. The code is: 038103940G. It was my mistake when i told you that my cover only has 3 holes, there was the base of the logo attached to the cover:confused:my cover is identical to yours. The width of the logo is 9 centimeters...
  3. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

Hello! I took a look at my car and my engine cover is different from yours. it only has 3 holes to attach the logo. This explains why there are two codes on etka[emoji15] Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk
  4. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

You are welcome[emoji1303] Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
  5. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

I just ordered it yesterday on ebay. There are two codes of the logo on the ETKA online but the correct one sould be this one: 038103940G. I'm waiting for the logo, it's arriving from Germany. When i will receive the logo i try to fit it on my car and i will tell you if the code is correct, in...
  6. Massileon20vt

Engine covers

Hello! Yes it sould be!
  7. Massileon20vt

Next alloys.. What you guys thinking?

Hi! Beautiful wheels! Are they original BBS? Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  8. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you very much! I will follow your directions! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  9. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

I think that the page doesn’t exist any longer[emoji17]I cannot open it whit. Thanks in any case Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  10. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you very much! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  11. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you very much! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  12. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you! I will try to search another time in case Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  13. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  14. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Thank you very much! It’s real, in Italy the Leon it’s rare and if I meet one on the road, it doesn’t have the badges. I have a 20VT, the 20VT it’s already on the boot. I have to put the badges SEAT on the left and LEON on the right. Thank you very much!!! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando...
  15. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Hi! It’s a problem to find a Leon, here in Italy it’s very rare! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  16. Massileon20vt

Rear badges measurements

Hi, i would like to put back the original badges on my leon. But i cannot find the measurements, some paper to print for having the badges in the perfect position on the boot. Someone can help me? Thanks!
  17. Massileon20vt

Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline 1M Leon

Ok thank you guys! I’ve bought the springs because I’ve on the car the KW variant 1 since 2008 but it’s too hard, after 10 years it’s time to have a more comfortable car Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
  18. Massileon20vt

Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline 1M Leon

Ok! Thank you! Sportline are -50mm, I hope those 15mm less are ok! Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.