Search results

1. RichardMurkin

Porsche twist wheel colour?

Just bought a set of twist for my black mk4 Ibiza and in having them refurbed but undecided as to what colour to get?? Anyone any idea or pics of some funky colours?
  2. RichardMurkin

1.4s oil sump pan

I have searched for these on eBay and it always comes up as 1.9tdi... Are these the same? Basically I've been told I need a new sump pan for my 1.4 s but have been quoted 120 from Andrew page but told I can get them for 30-40? Can anyone help out? Thanks
  3. RichardMurkin

quick question - mk3 cupra exhaust

yep and mines just snapped off! :cry: well the backbox neway lol
  4. RichardMurkin

no backbox??

i now just have a pipe that ends where the back wheels are, it snapped clean off from the backbox. Can i not just get a backbox and have it welded on? :confused:
  5. RichardMurkin

no backbox??

My backbox decided to snap earlier and fall off so now im currently driving one loud ibiza :D Is there anything i can get like just a backbox insted of a cat back system? dont really wanna fork out loads if i can help it with xmas coming up and just having a baby. Cheers
  6. RichardMurkin

Sad SAD Day :(

bit out of my price range an insignia tbh! the 58 plate veccy was up for 5k, top spec with sat nav and about 37k miles on! really was a minter.
  7. RichardMurkin

yep! means i can spend some more money on her without the missus thinking its just for me :p Was tempted to sell mine and get an ovtavia vrs or a 58 plate vectra cdti sri with a set of vxr rims on. Lukd very nice indeed!
  8. RichardMurkin

idle control valve?

My car is suffering from a crappy idle.... Goes between about 1300 and drops to about 600. Nowt dramatic either but it fuks me off when im sat in traffic just going up and down. Am i right in thinking its just the idle control valve being full off crap or do the mk2s have a common problem...
  9. RichardMurkin

cmon thn suj what u getting??: ps. had the baby and pram and everything in the car today! fits perfect :lol:
  10. RichardMurkin

i may be having to sell mine soon suj, my missus gave birth yesterday to my little boy so depending on how we get on i may have to let the green machine go :( Does anyone with kids have/had a 3 door ibiza? if so how was it? :blink:
  11. RichardMurkin

difference between cupra/cupra sport/gti

mine has red seat belts, air con and a sunroof,(traction control aswell i think) the tiger stripe interior was replaced for the sport interior. who wants to work out what mine is? :lol:
  12. RichardMurkin

pressed plates on mk2s!

where did you get yours done ben? Are they an online only type jobby?
  13. RichardMurkin

knock sensor?!

i was told the knock is the same as the crank sensor :shrug: Anyway it came up on the diagnostic machine as G28 speed sensor.
  14. RichardMurkin

knock sensor?!

here you go mate :) where i got mine from! Super quick delivery aswell. http://www.partsjunction.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=120395
  15. RichardMurkin

knock sensor?!

thats the one mate definatly! mine was more a case of doing like 50-70mph then if i went to put my foot down it would like cough and hold back! was absolutely horrible and didnt feel nice at all. I didnt replace mine as my bro in law is a mechanic so he did it for me so cant say how...
  16. RichardMurkin

Some pics of my Ibiza and old polo

that polo is fukin mint mate!!
  17. RichardMurkin

knock sensor?!

knock is crank sensor isnt it? i had mine replaced a couple month ago.. Car started spluttering if i put my foot down, changed it and its bang on now
  18. RichardMurkin

power steering in the rain?

must be that! when i dry steer it makes that horrible screeching noise sometimes aswell, Is it just a case of tightening the beslt or a new un?
  19. RichardMurkin

power steering in the rain?

Does anyone know why my power steering is non existant when its raining?? Getting quit annoying now! Cheers Rich
  20. RichardMurkin

Turning the pas airbag off?

cheers boys! thought it would be just a case of disconnecting something but nothing is never that easy lol:p
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members