Search results

1. Turbo back Exhaust for MK4 Ibiza PD130

Hi there. What are peoples views of Turbo back exhaust? (no back box, no cat, no mid box etx) Im looking at getting a full custom AAS system when i come home from my holiday and im wondering if there is much difference? More power? Less lag? Thanks, Crossy.
  2. Turbo skweal

No problem :)
  3. Turbo skweal

The metal gasket vibrates between the sandwich plates. We thought we had done something with the vacuum system but thats what it turned out to be, the gasket.
  4. Turbo skweal

Gasket on the EGR. Make sure its tight! We changed a turbo on my mates Bora and we did the same thing.
  5. MPG after timing belt

Get they havent forgot to fit any boost pipes or make sure they are correctly fitted. As they would cause MPG drops if they were leaking.
  6. MPG after timing belt

If it doesnt change they could have knocked the timing out. Then it would be fuelling incorrectly giving lower power and MPG. Does it still boost and pull fine? I dont see how a timing belt should change the MPG..
  7. Ibiza 130 TDi Sport - 11th August - Splitter + Yellow Film

Mine are off BradMoles Polo. Same part number as the Ibiza ones ;)
  8. Wheel refurb-north east

Stella blast in Chester le St will refurb and powder coat as a set of 17" wheels for £180. Also, Betta blast in Shiremoor will do it for the same price iirc.
  9. Flock and cage

Looks awesome.. anymore pics? Prices?
  10. Flock and cage

Did you get a cage then?
  11. Is the PD 130 Engine a good motor?

I hear different Turbo's metioned like K03 & K04 Models mentioned. Which is best & whats a good choice of Hybrid Turbo for this engine? The KO4/3 variation are off the petrol Turbo'd engines. The Diesel turbo's used for hybrid setups are usually the standard PD130 turbo and the PD150 turbo...
  12. Wierd vibration!!

I have a horrible vibration at speed since i lowered my car.. cant figure out what it is though :(
  13. Dual mass or single mass flywheel??

Its not all about the reliable side. Its lighter, so it'll pick up faar better than a heavy DMF setup. Im not 100% sure its possible on a DMF, but you can do 2nd gear starts on the 1/4 mile with a SMF which is a massive help. And ofc, you'll never have to replace it. I dont sit often...
  14. Dual mass or single mass flywheel??

Remember that video is recorded in an underground carpark. Plenty of space for the noise to echo and sound worse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k0xV_8zZV4 This video demonstrated the SMf also. And this is the same, there is alot of building around the car to echo it and make it sound worse :)
  15. The coldest and best air feed ?

Thing about intakes low to the ground is they suck up alot of water. Know a couple people who has had Hydrolock with Carbonio filters!
  16. yet another worrying noise

Putting a new CV joint on mine soon. Knocking its tits off! haha
  17. Fabia VRS CV Joint

Would a Fabia VRS outer CV joint fit my Ibiza PD130 sport? They both use the same engine codes ASZ. Crossy
  18. Mk4 ibiza now with new pics of new car

I fitted my Ballasts on the crashbar. Cable tied them up on the inside of it :)
  19. Anyone got an OMP front lower steel brace installed?

I was looking at these the other week. I suppose you will have to modify the undertray to get them to fit? Or just take it off altogether. I suppose if it does cause more understeer you could always take it off. Only £60 afterall ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.