Search results

1. Baxter

KENT or vernier pulleys?

yeah mate, think of a price and let me know mate
  2. Baxter

KENT or vernier pulleys?

do they actually make a difference in getting your car to run better?
  3. Baxter

KENT or vernier pulleys?

how much are you looking for mate?
  4. Baxter

KENT or vernier pulleys?

is it an 8v model mate?
  5. Baxter

KENT or vernier pulleys?

hey there, 1997 corby sx 1.6 with kent cams. After trying everything cars still runnin a bit lumpy and the fuel consumption is getting a bit silly at times. Been to the garage today and been told i need a vernier pulley for my kent cams as they need adjusting. the garage want £148 quid...
  6. Baxter

Come on Cordy drivers!

is that the 1.6, what exhaust is that?
  7. Baxter

Exhaust recommendations

would that go on a 1.6 sx aswell do u know?
  8. Baxter

door lock help!!

mine did it the other week mate, only the barrel came out too lol lost one of the tumblers too, was 15quid for the barrel kit and they want 50 for the tumbler....all for one tumbler :O anyway still havent sorted it yet so just switched door handles around for now lol sick of walking around...
  9. Baxter

Come on Cordy drivers!

haha good stuff :)
  10. Baxter

Come on Cordy drivers!

how much you selling that gti for?
  11. Baxter

Come on Cordy drivers!

heres minee :) current mods. *Kent Fast road cams *lowered on coilovers *pipercross induction *decat exhaust :)
  12. Baxter

mad cams

how would i do that?
  13. Baxter

mad cams

so how do you solve it then? remove the lamba?
  14. Baxter

mad cams

Made a vid of mine mate with kent cams, see what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyOE6sPH9g
  15. Baxter

mad cams

welll..ive got cams in mine at the mo, kent ones. The only downfall ive found sooo far with them is the fuel consumption which cos im still running the standard ecu is (problem solved when you get mapped) erm...car runns quite rich on idle too (solved when mapped) lol but you definatly notice...
  16. Baxter

mad cams

yeah when i spoke to guy in the place that does remaps in my town im only looking at around 10 bhp increase, but you get more gain from your cams as they will be runnin really good.
  17. Baxter

Cordoba SX 2.0 16v start problem

no probs mate :)
  18. Baxter

erm before you try seat mate try that ted johnson, its a dealer but there pretty decent too, you can appy for a discount card from then since were on a seat forum.
  19. Baxter

if you go on eurocarparts.com and put your registration in, look through the engine parts section you'll find it bud. ive just got a new one, cost me £25. yeah its easy mate. if you find the centre/middle lead on your dizzy cap..follow the lead that plugs into a little unit. thats your ignition...
  20. Baxter

Cordoba sx exhaust diagram

yeah cheers mate, let me know when you get a rough estimate
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.