Search results

1. kyle'87

advice please

:doh: angle
  2. kyle'87

advice please

I used a combination of my dremel with cutting disks, my soldering iron with a blade attachement and an angel grinder. Eventually got it to how I needed it.
  3. kyle'87

Help getting the steering collar off.

mole grips behind collar, puller on mole grips. gives you more surface area.
  4. kyle'87

Too big intercooler reduces power?

I always used to worry about this as I fitted a HUGE intercooler which after fitting I realised was wayyyy to big but I have stuck with it. Took it to get mapped at Jabba and mentioned my concerns to the mapper and he said don't panic, bigger is better (to a degree) and my car ended up with...
  5. kyle'87

Opinions please

I think the blue would look good on a black ibiza. White or gunmental gray on a blue ibiza I think fits well.
  6. kyle'87

need bigger brakes

I just purchased a 312mm brake setup and will be copying this guide http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325754&highlight=audi+brakes seems fairly straight forward and decent enough results. Only problem will be fitting them under my wheels.
  7. kyle'87

how to change ignition switch?

Fairly staight forward. Remove all the steering wheel colum cvers remove steering wheel remove coller on steering coloum undo a few clips remove last pieces that are in the way then swap out the ignition switch. It's a bit like a puzzle to be honest. I managed it in about an hour...
  8. kyle'87

turbo lag

Ditto my turbo spools at 2k and 'kicks in' about 2.5k (slightly differs for each gear)
  9. kyle'87

Locating front ABS plug

Cheers for the headsup tucker, got a PM on here so hoping to get it from a member. bit of a result.
  10. kyle'87

Locating front ABS plug

That's what I'm needing :( The wire has completely split at the plug, trying to dismantle the plug to re-attach with new wire but no luck.
  11. kyle'87

remaps. AMD or jabba

+1 For Jabba, had mine mapped there. Drove from Uxbridge, wasn't too far. Had a few issues with the ECU after remap but not sure if that was due to my ECU or what., all sorted now. Experienced AMD as well but I would do Jabba again for a second remap.
  12. kyle'87

Locating front ABS plug

Hi Guys, Can anyone help me out here, I have been looking for months! I am after the front right hand side ABS plug with wiring. I have trawled eBay asking people who are breaking ICs but no one seems to respond. Does anyone know what other cars would use the same plug, golfs maybe...
  13. kyle'87

Take the risk?

The turbo is an intergal part of the car, I was going to do the same but got a refurbed k03s in the end. Rather than risk it I just puckered up lol
  14. kyle'87

knocking help please

Mine knocks the same, replaced most of the same parts awsell. Think it's my ARB resting on the wishbone (which it shouldnt)
  15. kyle'87

What coilovers would you recommend?

If you're not going to deck it then maybe some nice springs and shocks? My mate has the weitec spring and shocks on his LCR, it sits at a decent height and is smooth as anything! I have the weitec coilies and it sits nice and low but as you would expect coilovers=rough ride regardless of...
  16. kyle'87

pics of rotas,works,volks,compamotives? (dish mabye)

Mine on Rota's [/IMG] [/IMG]
  17. kyle'87

Getting GREEN Injector holder out?

I'm sure I remember someone saying they knocked them out?
  18. kyle'87

What tyres for my cupra

Vredestein sportrac 3 Love'm
  19. kyle'87

Now she is back together...

Cheers bud :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise