Search results

1. cup rahhh

Replacing door lock solenoid

mines the same dude - its now set to permant lock - unlike the rest of the vag range they have a inspection panel to replace the lock unlike the leon that doesn't you have to strip the door down and from what i can see you might have to take the glass out too ??? not sure but it looks like...
  2. cup rahhh

WTCC 2006 - Brands Hatch

btw the wtcc will be around for the next 3 years @ brands - it says so in the programme
  3. cup rahhh

SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

both me and a mate flukily got a ride too... i think tarquini saw 2 of us recording the lap and decided to make sure we had good footage hitting every rumble strip possible and getting a wiggle on the rear... crazy man... well wicked - kicked AR$E :)
  4. cup rahhh

Quote from Ian Harrison - Vauxhall

how long till Ian Harrison starts calling him portaloo??? :)
  5. cup rahhh

WTCC - Brands Hatch - Friday Practice

oh saw both tommo and tarquini casually walk in too - the rest of them we hiding in the paddock... from the look of it no one wanted to sit next to yvan - poor bloke :)
  6. cup rahhh

WTCC - Brands Hatch - Friday Practice

bmw's were really struggling with the first corner seeing 3 of em come flying off... seat's were glued to the track as were the alfa's from what i could see... nearer the end of the session there were a few spots of rain (maybe just before the end yvan muller popped his time in - he was...
  7. cup rahhh

Its not ever coming home...

Ouch! Not good... well i know in the mini scene when things like this happens the cut the car in half and turn the backend in a trailer or the front end into a couch... GENIOUS new leon mod in the making???
  8. cup rahhh

over heating LCR

i'd say its the sensor on the coolant - i know of a few that have these symptoms and it cured them all !!! the coolants at the right level but its just goes screwey on the temp sensor if it didnt fix it after that then i'd say water pump
  9. cup rahhh

south bank parking

means gary will have to go even slower :)
  10. cup rahhh

south bank parking

join the que :clap:
  11. cup rahhh

BTCC 2006 Media Day - News

you got the wrong joke vick !!! :bleh: but yeah gaz knows about it - thought you did too???
  12. cup rahhh

Brands hatch 9th

holiday inn - nooooooo !!!! thats helping them sponsor the poxhalls !!! they've already abandoned the SCC :p :clap:
  13. cup rahhh

BTCC 2006 Media Day - News

cool pics... i could get some funny looking pics of a touring car with a diesel in it :) (private joke for those in the know - for others - just wait till race day :) )
  14. cup rahhh

south bank parking

south bank takeover bid like last year... hmmm but where were the mg's and integra's... oh you mean the little gaggle of cars either side of us giving us evil looks :) that was pure class !!!
  15. cup rahhh

Hidsons of Rainham....

glad to hear everything turned out ok - sounds like you got to see the real story with your car - fingers crossed everything gets sorted for ya !
  16. cup rahhh

Hidsons of Rainham....

i've had no agro, air con replaced when it blew up - had the 1 litre or so auto ibiza to dirve about in whilst it was being repaired (which was an experience :) coming down from a cupra r) servicing done there all the time since i bought it (the car) from the original owner as the car came...
  17. cup rahhh

Jabba remap...

SNAP !
  18. cup rahhh

I did it !

The Black LCR Club is better :p :p :p
  19. cup rahhh

Help in South East area

righto - it'll be on the agenda for the next meet not that we actually have an agenda but you know what i mean !!! i'll stick you down as a poss attendee Bigd
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.