Search results

1. Coalesy

Splitter

you dont need to take them completely off, just cut them down so its the same height all the way across, if you leave them on it wont fit on to the bumper properly. and yea its a bit short on either side but still looks good and oem if you get it straight as the instructions in that thread...
  2. Coalesy

water coming in through doors but its not the seal

Welcome to the forum matey! if you take your door card off, and undo the panel that the speakers and window reg etc fix to. but just loosen them so it comes away from the door slightly and go round the panel with some silicon sealant. this should sort it mate. the original foam seal corrodes...
  3. Coalesy

FR wheels DO NOT fit over Porsche calipers

ahh no. bet your gutted!
  4. Coalesy

My mk1 Leon FR

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=198039&highlight=drilled+airbox there you go mate :)
  5. Coalesy

Boost gauge pillar pods

sound cheers mate! :)
  6. Coalesy

Boost gauge pillar pods

ive seen a couple knocking around on here but i cant find them anywhere to buy but where have you guys got your A pillar mounting pods for the cupra interior, the creamy colour ones thanks in advance Ben
  7. Coalesy

leon armrest

for the proper Seat one its around 100 +vat for the cloth one and leather is around 150+vat i think of the top of my head :)
  8. Coalesy

Number plate removal

i got pulled twice in my old polo for german plates, just said i was returning from a show and forgot to swap them over, got away with it but ive ordered my legal ones the otherday from dubmeister and im picking them up form my local dealer this weekend :)
  9. Coalesy

dash light

could be wiring somewhere from the light not earthed properly maybe??
  10. Coalesy

1.8 20vt

yeah thats what it looks like abit dropped to the off side (left if your stood looking at it from the front) Hopefully its nothing to worry about
  11. Coalesy

1.8 20vt

05 mate, 54 reg
  12. Coalesy

Wazuke 2003 LC 1.8 20vt - UPDATED 03-05-2010

ps whereabouts in derbyshire you from??
  13. Coalesy

Wazuke 2003 LC 1.8 20vt - UPDATED 03-05-2010

nice ride mate! take it you didnt think much to the split r valve then lol, im getting my 007p this week :)
  14. Coalesy

1.8 20vt

thats a relief then :)
  15. Coalesy

My mk1 Leon FR

Yeah thats an opition, origanally was going to put cupra r 18's on but now ive decided against that,. fancying some rs4 18's or something along those lines maybe
  16. Coalesy

1.8 20vt

i noticed when i first looked under the bonnet of my leon that the engine seems to lean slightly to the left, as if its wonky, is this normal or is my engine mount or something else broke? i dont get any knocking or anything unusual happening with it though. is anyone elses like this? cheers
  17. Coalesy

My mk1 Leon FR

Cheers! yeah i agree, just cant decide which wheels lol, but i think lowering will come first in a couple of months maybe and then wheels to follow when i find some :)
  18. Coalesy

My mk1 Leon FR

Cheers for comments Guys!! :) haha thats exactly what i did, saw it and thought it was a diesel then found out it was petrol, test drove it fell in love with it and couldnt say no :) Ive heard a couple of bad things about custom code, 2 of my mates had theres done there and both had to...
  19. Coalesy

Cupra tdi or Fr

i believe FR's were more expensive to buy new, due to differant wheels and mirrors etc etc so i would say FR is higher model but it doesnt really work like that mate
  20. Coalesy

My mk1 Leon FR

yeah thats true.. alot of people immediatly presume mines a tdi as soon as they see the FR, seems like not many people are aware that they did a 20vt petrol FR. Get some pics up of it with tdi and without tdi when youve doen it mate!! :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.