Search results

1. Heated Leather?

Ah do they? Balls! I like my cupholder lol. I'll have another search, never found anything 1st time. Cheers
  2. Are there any multifunctional steering wheels that fit the mk1?

Nah not a lambo one but another vag. OEM+ :drool: Its just making it actually functional.....
  3. Heated Leather?

Did any leons actually get heated leather? As an option maybe? I've just picked up an interior from a bora v6 4motion and wondering how to get the heated seats working correctly. Really need the loom and controls. Either side of the climate control bit almost looks like it could be meant for...
  4. Are there any multifunctional steering wheels that fit the mk1?

Yeah you could fit them but could they be easily wired up to actually function? I was wanting one for mine aswell.....[B)]
  5. suspension fitment question. Help!!!!

Yep the weight won't matter I dont think, the bags are universal so that will be ok. If the struts can't be modded fairly easily its not worth getting the kit really, no point paying loads to make the required modifications. If the top and bottom mountings are both different its a bit of a...
  6. suspension fitment question. Help!!!!

Yeah gonna get the digital calipers on and measure the diameter of the struts and check
  7. suspension fitment question. Help!!!!

Any idea what would have to be modded though? I'm hoping just the front struts? but not sure how much required.... The bags should still be the same and I would use my own rear struts. All the compressor an that is seperate and universal anyway.
  8. suspension fitment question. Help!!!!

Quick question folks. Does anyone know how similar a mk1 leon and a mk4 ibiza are suspension wise. Looking at buying my mates airride off him and wondering how easily it will go on? Or are any required mods easily do-able? Thanks in advance....
  9. Starting issue leon cupra tdi

Yeah looks like it could be likely. Found these... changing plugs and 2 wire harness http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=79819 changing 4 wire harness http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=820587 cheers
  10. Starting issue leon cupra tdi

Cheers I'll look into that more in the tdi section then. Had only been looking for anything about the crank sensor. Is that just a complete section that can be replaced then?
  11. Starting issue leon cupra tdi

Hi folks, looking for a bit of help please. Got some trouble starting my leon. The car turns over for ages and ages and then will eventually start....mostly. Previously it would start first turn all the time. Also got a flashing coil light on the dash and one that looks like the engine...
  12. Non starting Inca

Changed the battery for a good one this afternoon. I'm now back to square one with the original fault. Van electrics all come on as they should, glow plug light goes off after a few seconds. Then when I try to start it, it will turn over all day but just won't fire up. I know I have clear...
  13. Non starting Inca

Ok, so I went out tonight and blew through the fuel hose back to the tank to check it was clear, heard bubbles in the tank. So closed the filler cap and then sucked on the pipe, got a mouth full of diesel but managed to get it running out the end and connected it up to the filter. So I now...
  14. double din?

Part number and everything. Brilliant :D
  15. Non starting Inca

Ok, I'll give it a go tomorrow! I'll be back either to say thanks or to ask for more help :happy:
  16. double din?

Did any leons come with a double din head unit as standard? I'm almost certain I saw a picture of one but have no idea where. Looked like the climate control is still below it in the normal place?
  17. Non starting Inca

Ok thanks, I'll charge the battery up and give it a try with sucking some fuel up the lines tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it works :) It was at the injector that I had cracked them off previously. all I gt was a tiny drip out the end due to vibrations I think. No fuel coming through...
  18. Non starting Inca

The glow plug light does come on, does this eliminate a faulty relay? The battery is weak now but its a brand new battery, even when I fitted it fully charged it didn't start. Do you mean crack an injector off at the pump itself? I don't think it would be timing etc, van was running spot...
  19. Non starting Inca

As far as I can see there is no sub forum for the seat inca....so in here it goes! I'm having problems starting my 1.9d inca. Turns over but just won't start,seems to me to be fuelling related. I've checked the injectors and getting nothing coming out of them at all. I have a supply...
  20. 100k service

yeah, was meaning glowplugs lol. "plugs and leads" habit of always owning petrol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members