Search results

1. Wise crak's 2013 white Ibiza FR

its finally hereee! the picture isnt the best it was a quick snap because it was pouring down! love how the water beads up :) now to play!! Wisey
  2. Wise crak's 2013 white Ibiza FR

so looks like i'm going to have to wait another two weeks which isn't bad considering they said 6 - 7 first!! so they found a car in transit that came with extras i didn't originally want so they threw them in for free as long as i paid for the metallic paint :) BARGIN! :) so along with all...
  3. Wise crak's 2013 white Ibiza FR

thats good to hear!!! 140bhp you say?!? that seems like a nice amount to have from a 1.2 might be doing that ;) I really cant wait for the garage to call me now! i even dug out my old seat key chains which I kept... subcutaneously i always knew id be back to SEAT haha!
  4. Wise crak's 2013 white Ibiza FR

i went with the 1.2 :) went for more economical than power this time! i need a change from constantly being at the petrol station with the RX-8! still waiting for SEAT to find me a car [:@] how hard can a white FR with bigger alloys and a spare be to find!!! Wisey
  5. Wise crak's 2013 white Ibiza FR

Hellooooo seat forum!! long time no log on!! to cut a long story short i use to own this (2001 1.4 seat ibiza vibe): sold that and bought this (mazda rx-8 192): and now here we are!! i just part-ex'd the RX-8 for a SEAT Ibiza FR which i am waiting for the garage to get so i can pick it...
  6. Seat Ibiza Colour Range

didnt anyone buy APOLLO BLUE? would love to see how that looks Wisey B)
  7. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

hey guys, small update i have used some metal to temp. fix the wiper arms which will hold, its passed its last 2 MOT's with a broken wiper arm working by elastic bands! but this year im going to ask them to fix it by finding me new arms! :) pics as soon Wisey
  8. Rear wiper washer

yep this happened to mine as well last winter, the bit that connected to the washer had cracked so water was leaking out of that into boot! easy fix though, plumbers tape around the nozzle push it in and super glue the crack! :) now works as good as new and was a free fix :) wisey!
  9. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

Hey Hey Ibiza fans! i am re-reviving my thread! i was looking at my car today thinking i havent given it any love in 2010! so for 2011 im going to give it extra special care! okay...bad points that i plan on fixing first: the dents! my driver side front quater is just covered in...
  10. rear washer problem

hey thanks! i will have to have a look under the plastic then cheers Wisey :D
  11. rear washer problem

hey guys! not been on here in a while but got a question my rear wash isnt working when i spray its leaking from somewhere and ending up in my boot anyone had this problem??? if so how did you fix it :P tried the search but its not working plz help Wisey :D
  12. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

im thinking seat alloys as i think it would be a nice touch but if i cant find any cheap enough i will go for some nice 17 inch ones :) the 15s i got on now are wrecked! check my first post to see them XD Wisey :D
  13. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

nope no new ones sorry to say although i have got a picture to put up to get peoples opinion on :) saving up for new alloys at moment :) Wisey :D
  14. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

piccy update pic that was taken couple months ago :) what you think?;) Wisey
  15. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

hey thanks andy! your ride is looking gd too mate! not that im bias at all :whistle: i know those pictures are bad ante they nearly a year old now haha i will get new pics up as soon as i get the alloys im looking at (soon i hope XD) small list of things i have done since christmas post...
  16. My 2000 W Reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza Vibe

hey man read my last post on page one i made a nice list of stuff i plan on doing to my ibiza I really need to upate this XD i promise up dates soon! Wisey :D
  17. tyre/alloy question

Hey everyone, my plan was to buy 16 inch alloys and lower my ibiza as its on its tip toes right now BUT i been advised that lowering the car makes it "age" faster in the sence its not made to drive lower than what it is! and that 16 inch tyres are more expensive so i thought why not just...
  18. tyre/alloy question

oops! my bad! thats what happens when you got so many tabs open i was aiming for FAQ in the ibiza file sorry :) maybe a mod could move this :rolleyes: but could someone please answer b4 i go waste money :) Wisey :D
  19. tyre/alloy question

I have a mk3 seat ibiza and my original plan was: lower it and put in 16s but i been told lowering ages the car faster and 16 tyres are expensive and that i shoud just fill the arch with 17s so my question is will 17s fit nicly on a unlowered ibiza and will it look ok and run ok...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.