Search results

1. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

now where's that 'Like' button... Thanks Toby! Thanks mjstokes !
  2. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the photos on this as my mothers 57 Plate FR is the noisiest thing I've ever driven.
  3. 42 DD Shifter Bushes

OK, So there's two kits missing from our website... The MY06 6Speed kit and the MY06-07 6Speed kit. I'm gonna get these added today, along with some additional pictures to the existing listings that should help people figure out which kind of shifter bushings you require. From what I can...
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

If it was a brand new outright purchase unit, Then I'd agree it wouldn't be acceptable. However this is a Rebuild unit, These are used fuel pumps which have been rebuilt to APR's upgrade HPFP specification and function as brand new! Although the exterior of the pump may look a little scruffier...
  5. Whats need for a Stage 2 map??

Yep, Your car is pretty much ready for most tuning companies stage 2 software! Some other software providers such as Revo require a 4 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator to be fitted to the car for Stage 2. Hope this helps :)
  6. Seat Leon Cupra R 225 BAM new clutch required

As mentioned above, We offer an SMF Kit with uprated clutch for only £625.00 These can be found here: Awesome 6-Speed Clutch kit and Solid Flywheel we've had a few good reviews about these clutches on here too! Hope this helps :)
  7. Coil packs Where do u buy?

Dan, If you can get me the part number off your original coil, I'm pretty certain we've got a pile of OEM Volkswagen/Audi ones here, which I could do you a fantastic price on! (for a set that is, not the pile) Let me know and I'll see if I can dig some out for you! :D
  8. Helllo

Welcome to Cupranet! ;) 240bhp is a good figure for a 1.8 T 180! Enjoy the forum!
  9. Hey! New to this forum!

Welcome to Cupra.net! Good choice in motor! Hell of a car the K1 :)
  10. HEY new member here so be gentle !

Welcome to the Forum! :) We love VW's here too!
  11. engine management light

Do you have the fault code reference or description? With either of those, I may be able to shine some light on the subject.
  12. Brakes

I wondered the same thing with the listings for '6L Cupra R' a little while back and what I've found is that what we get as the 'Cupra Spec', Europe had as a Cupra R. I believe the European (or at least None GB) Ibiza Cupra didn't get the AP Racing calipers and some of the other trick bits! :)...
  13. 08 Ibiza FR Tdi What power steering fluid?

Can be bought from most motor factors under the name of CHF11S :) Hope this helps, Regards, Al. Awesome Ltd.
  14. Car wont start!

I know this might have already been mentioned but it could be a fault with your Crank Sensor.
  15. LCR exhaust

As far as I'm aware the LCR has an ever so slightly different pipe run to the rest of the Leon Range. As well as this, the standard bore of the LCR cat-back exhaust system is going to be quite a lot larger than that of a 1600cc so it may sound a bit too loud and lacking in back pressure, which...
  16. Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

I've just been up in the warehouse, had a look at the 6 kits we've got on the shelf and not one of them has a Techniclutch sticker on it? I haven't tried to dodge the issue, until now I've not seen this asked as a question, Merely put out there as speculation.
  17. Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

Exactly my point! there's a lot of people out there bitching about things, but not one of them has actually had this clutch off us? I'm yet to find anyone who's had this clutch give it a bad write up or even ring up and complain!!
  18. Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

Right guys, A quick post regarding where we stand on these clutches: The flywheel is a Valeo unit from a DMF --> SMF conversion for a different vehicle The clutch cover is a Sachs unit from a different vehicle The release bearing is an LUK one. All of the components within our clutch kit are...
  19. Sfs performance 3" Tip

Just so that you are all aware, the wording on this item is not our own... SFS sent us a press release which our data inputter has copied straight off an e-mail from SFS to the website! The wording will be changed as soon as possible
  20. Leon Cupra TDI PD150 ARB size

It may be best to check with a dealer using your Chassis number. Unforuntately there are a lot of cases where a certain size bar should have been fitted (like on the Golf Mk4 TDI 150's where they should have a 23mm, but are often seen with a 21mm). The chassis number will be the best way to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise