Search results

1. Azza_

Looking to buy a cupra ST 4drive

is there a definitive cut off for non-gpf cars?. Yeah ive read that they have a limited slip diff as standard and wheel hop like my old cupra might be solved / lessened with an uprated dog mount.
  2. Azza_

So another question, what are the standard hatch 300's like?, im talking mainly about grip / torque steer the 4drive arent as plenty as the standard cars (although i do prefer the bus look of the 4drive) just hedging my bets incase i cant spot something in bus form i like
  3. Azza_

Yeah, a friend has a 2021 M5 comp and hes had the GPF gutted and leib sensors put on to fool the ECU, but to be fair 300bhp or there abouts would be fine for now being that its still technically going to be my work horse. My BMW has a couple of squeeks in the warm weather (door seals rubbing on...
  4. Azza_

Cheers gents, its a 2019 plate ive looked at so im assuming from my reading thats an OPF car. so may look at 18plates. Ive seen some lux cars but again from my reading that pack was stopped at some point, i did see the keyed ignition and think for a 20k+ car thats a bit old school, but also...
  5. Azza_

Evening All, Long time since i logged into here after selling my old mk1 cupra in 2014.. Looking to possibly come back to the fold and im looking at a 69 plate cupra 4drive, its going to be my work car / toy on the weekend along with my bike. Currently driving a 67 320d. My main questions...
  6. Azza_

Inlet diameter

25mm iirc do not buy atmospheric valves as these cause nothing but trouble( very few people have ran them successfully)
  7. Azza_

Mk1 Cupra R Coolant Leak

as above thats where im talking about.. its on the right hand side as you look at the block it may only be leaking under pressure, check the top of the gearbox and also the side of the block below it for staining off the coolant
  8. Azza_

Mk1 Cupra R Coolant Leak

have you checked the coolant neck on the side of the block? these are prone to perish and are cheap (normally crack underneath just run your hand under when its cold and feel for coolant etc)
  9. Azza_

Possibly Clutch time!

Bump? Anybody?
  10. Azza_

mystery plug

depends if its been mapped out or not
  11. Azza_

mystery plug

if its a 180 then id probably say N249 plug or the valve / sensor next to it they hang on a plate attached the the front of the inlet if they've been deleted then that's where your wires are from
  12. Azza_

Possibly Clutch time!

so after many years of hard abuse i think my clutch may finally be slipping (mapped 180 cupra) hunting around the forums brings up a can of worms in regards to clutch's some i just cant justify spending the money on (600+ just for a clutch???) yes i could justify if i was going huge power...
  13. Azza_

Fastest leon in UK? lol

"Highly modified beyond belief" so an air filter and a throttle body silicone pipe constitutes beyond belief? also noticed the pcv system is obv broken and held together with white tape!
  14. Azza_

Azza's Leon cupra

back in the paint shop atm as i wasnt happy once id had a chance to give the bumpers a 100% look over few little things but annoyed me! the paint place is fine and give a long warranty on paint so thats a plus
  15. Azza_

Cupra R exhaust on cupra

@Hyphon12 i actually didnt know that i assumed that Cupra and cupra R's tail sat the same probably the reason why now ive put my R bumpers on my cupra the exhaust is sat to the left only about 1" if that mind looks like ill be hitting the hanger with a big hammer come the weekend!
  16. Azza_

Cupra R exhaust on cupra

its just the downpipe that is different if you can modify that to a K03S fitment then yes it will work however dont go out and buy a k03s downpipe to try and get round it as the downpipe on a k04 has a flange for the cat back where as K03S has a sleeve connection
  17. Azza_

Azza's Leon cupra

So finnaly the weather was a bit better and i got my bumpers painted :) so nice having no peeling laquer on the front now! seeing as i dont use the leon daily now im getting the door handles repainted too and also the dings taken out. 5 years of being parked in a public car park...
  18. Azza_

Had enough! Fed up, spent too much money!!

why not just bin the SAI? mine used to do the same until it was mapped out and binned
  19. Azza_

Random seat badged object

it goes on your keyring to hold the pop off front panel on the standard radio
  20. Azza_

Azza's Leon cupra

So not much happening with the leon due to my new job providing me with a company car so the leon has just sat gathering dust for a few weeks. altho just before christmas i snagged some R bumpers for 210 (front and rear) all grills and even the splitter so yesterday i decided to fit and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.