2. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

after
  3. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

difference... backs done fronts going in
  4. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

sorry i havnt been on here for a while! anyway... Well my car looked like it was on stilts, so id desperately needed coilovers! less chat more pics bla bla bla.... before (to see the difference these were taken a while back) during
  5. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

more pics.... how i want it to look (slammed)
  6. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

7. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

from when i did the refurb
  8. will_ainsworth

Audi TT 225

Well i forgot to post up that i bought a new car, sold my cupra 3 weeks ago... a week after selling it i was itching to get another car lol found this .... audi tt 225 quattro standard apart from bilstien rear shocks, and has a full respray so is mint :) also resprayed the...
  9. will_ainsworth

my flash red ibiza cupra 1.8t **update ko3s and jabba map underway!*** page4

yeh the chap seems nice enough, hope he will keep me updated, he is thinking off going hybrid like i was gonna do, ill be back with another 20vt soon tho, once i have some more cash ill get a tt lol
  10. will_ainsworth

my flash red ibiza cupra 1.8t **update ko3s and jabba map underway!*** page4

well a nice chap is coming to view the cupra on sunday :( feeling sad to see it go, but at the moment with no job, im finding it hard to keep it insured (only 19 so insurance is quite a bit) and also petrol bills. i will really miss this car, has never let me down, not even the normal forgivable...
  11. will_ainsworth

another aftermarket headunit thread lol

im a total noob when it comes to electrics, could you please explain and clarify, im guessing there is a cable available with the two (iso is it?) blocks? one for oem and one for aftermarket? where can i get this from?
  12. will_ainsworth

could i not just cut the new loom, follow where each cable would be plugged into on the main loom then soldering each cable (13 in total) ......... i need pics or some kind of guide soon lol im getting ****ed off lol :(
  13. will_ainsworth

well i took out standard headunit, wired up the parrot one, and it works all fine, but obviously once new one is pluged in i cant control the standard dash din, would i just need to connect the 3 wires from the new loom? as this is what i have been told, i cant find the guide either :( just a...
  14. will_ainsworth

right please dont say 'search' as that is all i have been doing. i want to fit my headunit (just gonna put it under the steering wheel for now) but i need to know what i need to use from the oem one. i have the new head unit which came with the plugs and wires etc but do i just need to use the...
  15. will_ainsworth

A few pictures of the ride..

my mate just had his resprayed too but doesnt look so vibrant? yours looks lovely tho
  16. will_ainsworth

A few pictures of the ride..

lovely, not too far away, where are you based in navy? is that ovni yellow respray or a bit different? looks brighter than normal
  17. will_ainsworth

cupra mats

yeh mine at the moment have the poppers to fit directly in the carpet, but it has a huge hole in the middle now lol, think they have been in the car for the whole time lol
  18. will_ainsworth

cupra mats

there blue tho, i got the other ones.. on the 2nd link i showed
  19. will_ainsworth

cupra mats

which is the above a link to first or second ones? and do they fit like taylor made?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members