Search results

1. Cupra spoiler extension

Bit too Civic Type R for me bud.
  2. Serviced my car at SEAT main dealer with remap on experiment

No its a generic map. So each 290 will have the same software tweaks the same as each 290 has an identical stock ecu map.
  3. Downsizing Rims

Here's an image of my 265 rims. I'm comfort mode the car rides very nicely.
  4. Lowering Cupra 290, Better or Worse Handling?

Oops wrong thread. But I'm also interested in the answer to this.
  5. New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Now 4WD no purchase. Gutted was hoping for this. Looks like it's a golf r for me then . Also interesting point about the digital dash. The s3 I drove had the digital dash and can't say I noticed the resolution. Just remember your face isn't as close to it as a phone.
  6. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

I've found if you give the car a little more throttle setting off in 1st or reversing it pretty much eliminated any judder. Not sure how this will work in a DSG.
  7. tuning box v remap

Id wait for a Revo sale or get it done if they are at an event. There will be a difference but nothing like going stock to stage 1 tuning box or map.
  8. Tuning a Cupra 280

How are you finding turbo spool? Any faster?
  9. Leon FR Which White

Oh why would they confuse matters like that? You are correct the reference I got when googling was for Audi. Thanks!
  10. Leon FR Which White

This my sticker.
  11. Leon FR Which White

Ah OK then so not looking hopeful that a white FR will match my Cupra White (Glacier).
  12. Leon FR Which White

I had Candy White on my bocanegra and that had no flake which is what made me think Glacier White was not standard.
  13. Leon FR Which White

Ok great. I wasn't sure with it having a metallic flake element.
  14. Leon FR Which White

Wondering if the FR owners can help me out. Is LS9R Glacier White the standard white on the FR or was that an optional extra? Thanks in advance for any answers.
  15. New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

There was a very good explanation earlier in the thread. Essentially it's a clutch and I may be wrong but by handex the same people who do for motion and quatro. It works well at pushing the power to the wheel with the most grip and almost pulling you wrong the corner (not off the corner don't...
  16. New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

The lock of the differential is controlled via a specific mechanical function not a bodge job with the brakes.. So I beg to differ [emoji12]
  17. New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

The mk3 very much does have a mech diff not xds as per the older gen.
  18. New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

I had a stage 1 Ibiza Cupra with full coilovers and rear arb and thought that handled well.. Until I got in a stock Leon Cupra!
  19. New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

The lsd on the cupra makes it worth it for me over the 1.8 I love that feeling of being pulled round a corner!
  20. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Are you Liverpool base? I took it to one in Birkenhead called RH Autos? Any garage should be able to do it though.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.