Search results

1. Leon FR Which White

Wondering if the FR owners can help me out. Is LS9R Glacier White the standard white on the FR or was that an optional extra? Thanks in advance for any answers.
  2. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

I installed a 034 motorsport lower engine mount on Friday. Really easy install (5 mins with a lift and the correct tools). On first drive I couldn’t believe the difference. The car just feels sharper especially the gear changes and getting the power down. I have 3.5mm left on my Conti 5s...
  3. Manual Clutch delay valve removal.

Having been hating my clutch since getting the car I did some reading. I just couldn't drive as smoothly as I have with all my other manuals. I hated the way the clutch didn't follow my foot on high speed gear changes. I did the following free mod today. Took all of 20mins (if that) with...
  4. 2014 Cupra Turbo problems

I've been reading the VW forums a fair bit and it seems some of the earlier Golf R's were popping Turbos. Has there been any issues with the Cupras? I've got a 2014 265 so am running less boost but I'm wondering if they changed any internals. Edit here is an interesting link...
  5. Sub8 "Style" alloys

Has anyone seen any alloys that look similar to the Sub8 ones in ether 18 or 19". Apparently they are £400 a corner to buy from new!
  6. Disable USB Media

When connected via bluetooth listening to music or satnav commands the Seat media system in my 2014 Cupra 265 works great. If I plug the USB from the glovebox in it tries to connect to that (understandably). The only problem is it overrides bluetooth and wont let me select or play music from it...
  7. Mobile Phone Holder

Unfortunately my car doesn't come with satnav in the head unit and having trusted the Mrs to aid with navigation and the subsequent fall out I need a decent holder for my mobile phone. Does anyone have any recommendations? My dad used to have a very good one by Brodit for his MX5. Has anyone...
  8. Back on the Cupra scene! Few questions

Hello all, After a 3 year driving hiatus (travelling and walking to work) my new job allows a car. i used to have a stage 1 Bocanegra with coilovers and seat racing brakes. I've just put a deposit down on a 14 Plate Cupra 265 with only 5k on the clock!! Really happy with the deal as it...
  9. Anyone know anything about my old car.

I regretfully sold my Bocanegra before leaving to travel Asia (I type this from a Thai beach :p). My friend sent me an eBay link of my car which even though it's not mine anymore made me pretty sad. Note the advert says it's standard where as in the pics you can see it's on coil overs and...
  10. Warning about any remap and Warranty

If your car is under warranty and has a Revo if you have any engine related problems and they send a report to Seat for diagnostics their new system can pick it up even if you flash a stock map. So it is entirely down to them if they want to void or honour your repair work. So those who will...
  11. My Ecomotive is faster than my Boc!!

Well relatively speaking! I can do 70MPH and get 60MPG in the ecomotive and at the same speed in the cupra I only get 39MPG.. So in monetary terms I can go faster in the ecomotive since I have to travel at 60MPH in the Boc on my commute. Saving me a bomb! ..saying that driving the ecomotive...
  12. 237BHP with Custom Map, Exhaust, Intake and Spark Plugs

A bloke on Rocco central has a custom map on his 160PS 1.4TSI rocco (Same engine as the FR/Cupra). The mods are as follows: Bosch F5DP0R Spark Plug Custom Made Exhaust with HJS 200 cpsi CAT ECU Reprogram Pipercross C0177 Intake I/C From Audi S3 RR data: Now I think this is...
  13. Fuel Quality Engine issues Poll

Just wondering if the fuel used in our TSI engines relates to the various issues we’ve seen over the last year. Please vote as honestly as possible with the fuel you use the most. If you only use v-power once in a while vote on the 95ron poll. 95Ron is standard fuel, 97Ron+ is BP, Total...
  14. Nice Gains on 1.4TSi ITG Induction Kit

Thread Found HERE. Relevent info incase you can't read the thread: Not sure if there is a non carbon version out but your talking a proven 10HP gain which is decent. Wonder if combined with REVO 100ron+, ITG and decent exhaust you could push 240BHP..? [B)]
  15. From stage 1 Bocanegra to TDI leon

Well i'm off round the world next year so the Bocanegra had to go. Amazing car and will truly be missed. My parents are selling a Smart Car and done up mazda mx5 to get a Leon DSG. Both Mum and Dad love the K1/BTCC kit so will be looking for one with that on. The FR 170's seem a fair bit more...
  16. Stage 3 remap and louder supercharger :D

Few interesting links for you. The removal of some of the sound deadening can amplify the supercharger whine and improve intake temperatures. On the golf in the link the charger cover can be removed without any major work. Instructions and discussion found HERE Also how does 245BHP and...
  17. Who need diesel Bocanegra Ecomotive!!

PERSONAL BEST 53.7MPG from a 215BHP+ car :D Welll as I mentioned i'm a little skint before payday so wanted to make this tank stretch as far as I can. Currently on 400 miles on this tank with 120miles indicated to next fill up. This is driving @ 60mph on motorways and 50mph in national...
  18. New boot install

Pretty powerful and doesnt take up too much weight or space, what do you think :) BEFORE AFTER
  19. Removing rear seats

I've removed eveything in the rear but the middle seat belt is stoping me from getting the rear seat back out. Do I have to undo the middle nut securing the Belt and other clip to the car. I have the right sized spanner but can't get it to move!
  20. Lets torque BHP Cupra comparisons

Been having a play on lets torque BHP and thought i'd show you the results. Interesting comparisons. Any corrections let me know. (i'll sort formating later on). Weight (kg) Power (BHP) BHP/pt ¼ Time FWD Ibiza Cupra 1172 195 169.05 14.69 Ibiza Cupra REVO 1172 225 190.73...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise