Search results

1. orangemuffin

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

Cheers mate, Tornado's are just a stop gap while i do other things. There cheap and do the job but do look daily for other's. Indeed mate, its been to loooong baby.
  2. orangemuffin

well here it is, all back in. now, there are 2 bits that are awful and bugging the hell out of me on the B pillars so they will need to be re done as they let the rest of it down. Granted it might not be to everyones taste but i like it....infact i :wub: it... :wub...
  3. orangemuffin

Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

I dont know why Aimez but ive never read your RR thread before.. its all good...
  4. orangemuffin

Got the last bit done tonight.... :) Wasnt sure what to do with these, was running low on glue again and didnt want to trim them in tartan or faux in case i ran out half way through so a can of wickes matt black has done the job nicely... :D 2 coats later... I am finally ready...
  5. orangemuffin

And..........headliner done... Crappy nokia pic again that makes it look wavey but its actually looking pretty sweet.
  6. orangemuffin

Suj's S14a 200sx....Has been replaced.....Now Sold!

Strip that sushi loving slag and get some rota grids on it you ba$tard..
  7. orangemuffin

Deffo wouldnt have been able to do the trimming with out this stuff....its amazing!! and.......................... Faux Suede <3
  8. orangemuffin

Well, i took it very very slow and steady and it took about 8/9 hours all in but..... Crapy nokia pic sorry.... Theres a few mistakes here and there but most have been sorted out and I must say I am pretty damn chuffed with my work...Ran out of Trim-Fix so couldnt do the headliner...
  9. orangemuffin

Interior Mirrors.

Ive always fancied a TT oval mirror in the vento....should be easy enough to grat onto the existing bracket. I just cant seem to find one for sale.
  10. orangemuffin

Headliner and A,B & C pillars out.... Just trying to pick a headliner glue now, really cant decide. Think I am going to start with Wickes contact adhesive first and go from there. 001 by legomeup, on Flickr 003 by legomeup, on Flickr and a quick picky.. 002 by legomeup, on...
  11. orangemuffin

Very small Ebay Bargain update... OEM unpainted wing and only 2 miles from my house for £20 !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  12. orangemuffin

and some randoms.. 007 by legomeup, on Flickr 014 by legomeup, on Flickr 015 by legomeup, on Flickr Need to start cleaning up the mk2 bay as its filthy.. 011 by legomeup, on Flickr 012 by legomeup, on Flickr
  13. orangemuffin

Fixing day... 003 by legomeup, on Flickr Broken Boot lock... 005 by legomeup, on Flickr new one to go in... 006 by legomeup, on Flickr & fitted.... :D 009 by legomeup, on Flickr Hella Fogs in.. 004 by legomeup, on Flickr 008 by legomeup, on Flickr...
  14. orangemuffin

My new arrival.. 021 by legomeup, on Flickr 018 by legomeup, on Flickr Picked this up for the misses from a mate, was just way to good to pass by. Will be useful to have around while mine is in and out of the body shop over the next year. Is a 1.6 carb. 99 on the clock. Put its...
  15. orangemuffin

Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

cant wait for a ride in your new mazda 323
  16. orangemuffin

Well, i have loads to do before then. Thats why i havent been to any shows yet. The little bits that need doing are eating away at me and I am throwing all the cash I can at the moment at it. Trying to do as many deals on stuff as possible where I can. BBS are gone, hoping Turbines are going...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise