Search results

1. Fuelwatcher

Brake fitment details

Would I be right in saying I have 312 front discs. Thank you so much for help.
  2. Fuelwatcher

Brake fitment details

This should be so much easier. I need to replace discs and pads front and back and bar knowing the fronts are TRW I have no idea what the bloody rears are. The code son the current pads don't help much and the pr codes are missing on my white label. So I am armed with brake pad code of 90R...
  3. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

Well deposit down 67 reg 12k on the clock, mint condition, leon tsi fr manual for 12.5k. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  4. Fuelwatcher

On the prowl for a Leon Mk3

I have still made no decision lol. I test drove the 1.8 tsi dsg and the 2.9 Tdi fr dsg. Liked both of them...not tried the 1.4 which there are more of about. I still cannot decide between manual and dsg but dsg adds another grand. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  5. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

@womble68 those prices may seem inflated to you but they are some of the best deals around. I have tried hard to negotiate with 2 or 3 and little if no movement despite walking away. 1.8tsi is tempting but the dsg version is hard to find full stop. plenty of good deals on manuals. 1.4s are...
  6. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

so hard....and everyone had their opinions. The best deal by a mile is the manual 1.8 tsi and is the newest and so a few new things in it arsenal butni do love the dsg. as for diesel will i really benefit I do not know but the power and fuel consumption is tempting. Sent from my SM-G973F...
  7. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

I felt the 1.4 was too slow for me. I like a bit of oomph and fun but feel seats figures are way ott for fuel economy. that's why the diesel was so tempting. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  8. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

I kinda figured the diesel was out due to mileage. I have an Octavia vrs dsg which I love....however the deal on that 67reg 1.8 tsi manual is so very good. The 12k deal on the dsg seems a little high and they were in no mood to negotiate. Its whether iw would regret getting a manual. the...
  9. Fuelwatcher

Conundrum on model

I have 3 choices and every time I read something else I change my mind. Tsi 1.8 FR 2016 (16) DSG - 12k - £12000 Tsi 1.8 FR 2017 (67) Manual - 9k - £12700 2.0 TDi FR 2016 (16) DSG - 38k - £11990 I will be doing up to 8k a year but most probably less and my work commute is around 10 miles, semi...
  10. Fuelwatcher

what would you be searching for as I had a quick hunt round. I really want the 1.8 but for my budget there are not heaps around
  11. Fuelwatcher

Hi Guys I have owned a Mk1 Leon TdiSE since 2003 and looked after her, serviced her myself etc. Sadly a few weeks back a ******** in a van ran into the back of her and the insurance company duly wrote her off. Sad day! Anyway after trawling through new and used cars I really am quite sold on...
  12. Fuelwatcher

Fog light grills

Slated ones....not honeycomb. Just the standard ones. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Fuelwatcher

Fog light grills

Can someone please do me a huge favour. need a close up picture of a few fog light grills and the but they sit in. I ask as I bought two new replacement ones from TPS and neither side fit properly and the inner lower fixture seems to wide for the home it's intended for. Will post mine as...
  14. Fuelwatcher

Front bumper grills

I went to TPS. Got the fog light grills for 9 quid each. The lower grill I have not got as they wanted about 30 quid for that so gave it a miss. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. Fuelwatcher

Front bumper grills

I had a shock when looking to locate grills for fog lights etc and some people are taking the piss on price for pieces of plastic and my scrappers have no Leons at all at the moment. Anyone got any contacts that might have some bits.
  16. Fuelwatcher

Suspension and advice

Hi All In December I did some off-roading in my 52 Reg Leon TDI 110 SE...before anyone says cool or why the hell did you do that, it was not intended, I hit back ice and slid up a grass verge through a small hedge and wire fence and narrowly missed a tree in a cow field. I chose not to go...
  17. Fuelwatcher

Batteries

Yeah I was looking at the one up...just due to higher A and ah. 067te Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. Fuelwatcher

Batteries

Thinking of replacing the very one I have at the moment which is a an EA770 Exide Premium Car Battery 067TE
  19. Fuelwatcher

Batteries

I have a Leon TDi SE 110 52 Reg I require a new battery and not really sure what's best. Heart good things from Bosch, Exide etc Found a good deal on an Exide at tanya.co.uk but would appreciate some advice
  20. Fuelwatcher

Wishbone bolt into subframe

Well it turns out I am a numpty. I put the bolts back the wrong way round. Got the exact bolt from tps and knew straight away it was longer. Now in and done up tight. Thanks for help.