Search results

1. KU14 WVR

Going to look at a dynamic grey cupra sc 280 within the next couple of days with the above registration number. Just wondered if it was anyone's in here? It's at a trader in Sheffield
  2. Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Are you thinking of selling mate? Pm'd also
  3. Arran's TDi FR

Nice motor mate
  4. Seat Leon FR MK2 Lowering Issues - Tips/Advice?

i would leave the car to settle for a few thousand miles before doing alignment
  5. Those of you with High Miler 170 PD Engines...

Original turbo yes. New clutch went in at around 130k, i assume gearbox was done somewhere between 120k & 130k
  6. Those of you with High Miler 170 PD Engines...

Mines just clicked over 150k and runs perfectly. Had a new clutch and gearbox last year before i bought it though. Gearbox went on a trackday and clutch was put in to sell as he previously had an organic one on there Feels like it will go forever and pulls like a train
  7. Help what do you think of these wheels!!

I have these on my zenith grey FR. I can email some pictures if someone could post them for me
  8. Spawney's White Cupra

Looks good mate, like the white wheels
  9. Alarm Chirp/Leaving home lights - Chesterfield Area

Can you pm me your contact details then please mate
  10. Alarm Chirp/Leaving home lights - Chesterfield Area

cheers mate, i've posted in that forum now
  11. Alarm Chirp/Leaving home lights - Chesterfield Area

Hi, new to this forum. Is there anyone local to the Chesterfield area who could activate the alarm chirp and leaving home lights function on my 2006 fr tdi? Thanks
  12. Dreaded DPF

i had the same problem and the dealer would regenerate it for £70 But after speaking to the guy who remapped my a3 (and did a great job) i decided to get the dpf removed and then a remap The cost for this was £400 all in, the company is called ECU flash
  13. Eibach Sportline Spring Kit Advise

how much for the eibach sportlines stevey g? i can't pm for some reason
  14. Lowering and spacers

has anybody lowered there car 30mm and put spacers on (10mm front, 15mm back). was just wanting some pictures to decide if its what i want to do. Also, eibach sportline springs come in 30mm all round and 30mm back/50mm front. has anyone got any pictures of this?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.