Search results

1. Dan1.6

DashBoard Lights? HELP!

Never mind sorted it the answer was here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=298726&highlight=dash+lights&page=2
  2. Dan1.6

DashBoard Lights? HELP!

Any idea on this as i've collected this problem :censored:
  3. Dan1.6

Help Please

You snapped a G-cramp? Hefty effort on that one mate This sounds silly but do you have lid off the top? maybe try a better g-cramp
  4. Dan1.6

abhardwaj1990's Seat Ibiza Mk2!!! Botoxed, p.19...Tangoed, Full valet & Lower p.23-24

I agree with Craig on this! EIther that your just a heavy handed git who brakes everything ;):cartman:
  5. Dan1.6

Xcarlink Seat Ibiza 2000 model help

It clips into where your CD changer one the green socket i think
  6. Dan1.6

seat ibiza cd changer

Your so much better off with the Xcarlink like IBIZA_W1LL said it'll work out alot cheaper too
  7. Dan1.6

Telling TDI models apart?

If i'm rite it's the body kits as it where that they have on them The Tdi sport your after will baiscally look the same as a 1.6 sport
  8. Dan1.6

Ibiza 1.6 Sport Engine Problems

Your going to have to scan it with Vag-com i've not herd of this before tbh
  9. Dan1.6

1.6 Ibiza MK3: HU Ribbon Lead? (and throttle issue)

They're very laggy mines exactly the same if you have your throttle body reset throught vag-com that might help other than that give it a damn good clean As for the ribbon cable u'm sure just some computor cable can be used
  10. Dan1.6

Air filter - 1.4 engine.

It's easy to remove i just unded everything and give it a rite good pull ;)
  11. Dan1.6

Clutch Problem

rite so after having a proper look the pedalbox doesn't seem to be broke in the usual place on the side its just not returning
  12. Dan1.6

Clutch Problem

Driving to work this morning and my clutch pedal hit the floor and now won't return The car is still semi-drivable as i can drive it without havin to use the clutch pedal Does anyone have a picture of the 1.6 pedalbox? the clutch is a hydrolic one its not been makin any noise and there...
  13. Dan1.6

abhardwaj1990's Seat Ibiza Mk2!!! Botoxed, p.19...Tangoed, Full valet & Lower p.23-24

eventually did it then? :P looks good though i'll try and get you a diagram drawn and email it to you for tonight :) you got a picture of the swith from behind?
  14. Dan1.6

give me a shout if you want some help with the fogs dude :) i'll wack ya up a wiring diagram
  15. Dan1.6

What is that thing in the glove box?!

i maybe wrong but i thought the cupra r came with a scorpian alarm and that's there to turn it on and off
  16. Dan1.6

show us your small screen washer bottle

In mine it's not to remove at all a bit of jiggling and swearing and it were out
  17. Dan1.6

sounds like a diesel

i seem to recall a while back another lad arrasied this issuse (gordz i think) he had a issuse with his emissions on a mot so thye changed the cat and it didn't make a diffrent so they checked further up and found there was a airline crack in the manifold so he changed it and the diesel...
  18. Dan1.6

Car cutting out on tick over help needed

depends on weather you have it cleaned or clean ported and polished
  19. Dan1.6

FAO all 1.6 Sport owners (past and present)

If my car is running again properly by inters i'll take a wack at it and see
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.