Search results

1. ronnie939

Just had our 2.0 TDi sport Revo'd

HI, Well this has all take a turn for the worst, we decided that the car was not much better with the chip so we have asked for the money back. Now Bigboystoys are FANTASTIC! they not only gave us the full refund, but they did check the car for Fault codes, took the car out and discovered...
  2. ronnie939

The Focus, is running... Code:red, Wolf induction kit, Magnex turbo back exhaust, Radtech intercooler:p Its 285bhp/310lbs too... :funk: As for the Revo, we have the SPS to turn it off to make sure that the dealer is unaware. :funk:
  3. ronnie939

£499 :whistle: :happy: It's worth every penny.:funk:
  4. ronnie939

Ah right... that makes sense now.
  5. ronnie939

The revo'd 140 is quicker than the 170 not sure that applies to everycar, is just the one we test drove was a typical example. The revo was on trail anyway so we had nothing to lose in trying. IF the FR was faster than the 140 I still would not pay out '000 as cost of change. Whats the...
  6. ronnie939

I have had 2 seats in the past both have been Revo'd so this one was no exception... Heres the story of events. We (me and the missus) went out this weekend and had a look at a used Tdi FR with the Aero kit. We always fancied the 170bhp FR to compaire with our little old 140bhp. After...
  7. ronnie939

Revo alternatives?

You may want to try the CODE:Red software too.
  8. ronnie939

Daily Mirror - Richard Hammond

Also bear in mind hamster owns a Focus ST3 as well as other cars ;)
  9. ronnie939

Are the 140ps Tdi sports over powered?

Oh :censored: I see what you are saying... :whistle: :blink: ops! I feel stupid.. :p still 260 isnt bad.. lol
  10. ronnie939

The Torque peeks between the 300 and the 250 lbs on the right. The Graph shows a max of 450.
  11. ronnie939

Funny thing was when we bought this I had the mk1 TDi revo'd and when i drove hers there was not a massive difference. From running 35 cars that day the dyno was on the money, even if my ST was down 30bhp :whistle: We had a stardard St150 Fiesta there that got 149.1 so I guess its right...
  12. ronnie939

Hi, The GF has a Leon Sport TDi 140, from day one we have thought the car was rather rapid for a standard car. The car was ordered brand new, within the first 400 miles we took it to France and put another 2000 miles via the mountains, To be honest it was like the test drive from heaven...
  13. ronnie939

What model did I see today?

I have seen that car in Sainsburys last week the missus loves the look of it she has a 2.0 tdi sport. Now she reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wants one, now she has seen it in the flesh.
  14. ronnie939

What a great engine the 1.8T is...

funny, as I have noticed it the other way, the LCR was more juicy than the ST is .
  15. ronnie939

LOL.. I would still have a go.. lol
  16. ronnie939

Trust me the ST murders the LCR on the handling, but thats it :D :whistle:
  17. ronnie939

Well they are close, the ST has 12,500 servicing to the 10,000 of the Leon. Parts aren't too bad on the ST, But I have to order them as the dealers don't seem to keep stock of them?:wtf: As for Fuel the 2.5 is better I have found and I have a HEAVY foot. :banned: :whistle:
  18. ronnie939

LCR alloys

I posted £200 ono... :doh: But there you go...:-o :whistle:
  19. ronnie939

To be fair mine never had any real lag, A friend had the Focus RS at the time and that was a lot more laggy than the LCR. :happy: As for a Vauxpoo:doh: well lets say I have never been impressed with them or there power or lack of. As for the VXR:wtf: I can't comment as they were not...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members